ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 22- A Living Nightmare

Comenzar desde el principio

I'm feeling myself, floating. I wasn't floating last night. I looked to the direction of my bed. I saw myself there.

"W-wait, h-how-"

I was astonished and my mouth was hanging a little open. I suddenly felt a little warm with my clothes. I looked down my form, and I did not remember wearing a yellow tailcoat yesterday. I looked to the direction of my bed then saw my body staring at me.'Impostor!!'

"GIVE ME MY BODY BACK, YOU DOPPLEGANGER!"

"Woah relax there kid, sheesh. And you're not who you think you are."

"Bill?! Why are in my body? And why...am...I...in your..." I say while looking down my false body. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?" I shouted, enough for the whole shack to hear. Then we heard footsteps coming from downstairs to the attic floor. Then the door swung open. It was Stanford.

"Who ate the cake in the table last night?" He asked.

"I did."

"(Y/n), are you in Bill's body?"

"Uh, yeah think so."

"Same goes for me." Bill said, in my body. At least we took our voices with us, its easier to understand a little bit of our body-swapping.

"That was my test subject. I left it there for a while, and when I came back, it was gone." Ford told us.

"Well, lesson learned, Sixer. Never leave your experiments in public places." Bill replied.

"The effect of that food will fade in 24 hours, then you can get your body back." Ford said then exits the attic.

"Well, what are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

'I'm gonna enjoy this body while I can.' I heard Bill's thought then he smirked. Damn, so thats what I look like when I smirk. Weird.

"Cipher, don't you dare think about it!"

"Don't worry toots, I won't go that far~"

"Shut up, Bill! Or else I will torture your NOODLE BODY!" I snapped at him. He continued to grin more.

'What a living nightmare...'

"Ugh, fine. People are no fun these days." Bill said with a huff escaping my lips.

'Did you forget the past events, Cipher? I'm not a mortal?'

There was awkward silence filling the air. Then Mabel suddenly squeals. "Guys, how about a stroll in the woods, huh?" She asked, inviting us. "I'm in sis." Dip says with a thumbs up. Me, now in Bill's tall body, gives a nod. "Oh, and (Y/n)? Can you change Bill's outfit to a more, decent one?" Dipper says with pleading eyes.

"Sure Dipper." When I clapped twice, nothing happened. Then I remembered I was in Bill's body, so I snapped. Bill's outfit changed to a Yellow and Black checkered polo, black jeans, and a black converse.

"And the bow tie?"

"Ah, seriously? Are you kidding me right now?" I snapped back at him. I just earned a short glare from him.

"No bow ties dude, just look at your own body. Its clean and presentable!" I say to him with a smirk.

"Let's go then." Dipper says while heading to the door. He gestured us to come with him. We followed. It feels really awkward to be in another body, and Bill's legs are hard to contol while walking.

'He's not used to walking, remember?'

I told myself. I looked to my body's direction to see Bill playing with my ring in my finger. "What's this, Snowflake?" He asked while showing me the ring. "That's my mood ring, Bill. Don't you dare lose it or you will die." I replied sternly. He chuckled then said, "What makes you think you can kill me huh?" He asked walking towards me/his body. "Remember this, Bill. I can kill you anytime, anywhere I want, don't recall why? Because I'm a goddamn demon like you, except the fact your just a dream demon." I say while looking at him/my body.

He replied with a 'hmph' then continued walking. We continued to stroll in the woods for like, just 3 hours before going to Greasy's Diner and eating lunch. We were hungry because we didn't eat breakfast. Bill was having a hard time eating with a knife and fork. He just stares at them then grinned widely. He was about to stab himself/my body with a knife, but I used telekinesis to stop him from piercing the piece of metal into my skin.

"Bill, put that knife down. That is not your body." I commanded him. 'Killjoy.' I hear him say in his mind. "I'm not a killjoy brickface. Like I said, that's not your body." I said, earning a chuckle from Mabel.

"Nice one, (Y/n)."

The day went on and the time has come to get my own bosy back. It sure is great to be back!