ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 8- Love Takes Over

Bill's POV

'Snowflake cooks good.'

She cooked pancakes, the best ones. Pinetree and Shooting star are enjoying themselves with it. There was silence while we were eating. Then, I saw Pinetree staring at my doll. He was, what do you call that again?

"(Y/n), do you have a crush?" I broke the silence, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Who wouldn't?" She was unsure of what she was saying. I tried to read her mind, but her thought was now blurred for me to see.

'Maybe her powers are enhancing, just like what her father said.'

"Uh oh, someone's got a crush." Shooting Star goes to me and poking me on my cheek. "No I don't. " I replied immediately. "Ha, GUILTY! I never said it was you CIPHER!" Shooting star mentions.

"Say, do you have a crush o-" I stopped her words by putting my hand on her mouth, then I felt something.

"Lick." She says between her mouth and my hands.

"That's just disgusting." Isaid as I ran to the sink and washed it.

"Say Mabel, you know Bill's special someone?" (Y/n) asks, with a smile on her face.

"(Y/n), isn't it obvious? It's Y-" Once again, I stopped her, but not with my hand anymore, I said random words.

"Me? Having a stupid crush? Please, I'm a demon for something." I said, Snowflake cocking a brow at me.

"Don't worry Bill, we won't tell." Pinetree stopped eating since he just finished his pancakes.

"Like I said, I don't have one."

"But why?" Snowflake questions dramatically.

"It's not in my to-do list."

"Ugh fine, change topic." She said, pouting at me.

"(Y/n), you said you were adopted right? So that means Pinetree and Shooting star aren't your cousins." I mentioned, smiling deviously at her.

"Even though she is adopted, she is family." Shooting star said, returning my smile to me.

"Hey, do you know your real family yet?" Pinetree asks snowflake. "Bill said he knows--and guys, DO YOU KNOW I HAVE POWERS?" She said the last part excited and energetic.
"Wait, Bill knows, but you don't." Pinetree told Snowflake.

"What the fuck (Y/N) YOU HAVE POWERS?!" Shooting star asked excited and energetic like Snowflake. "Yeah, let's go to Bill's garden!" She said then the three of them ran into my garden. "Humans are shit when it comes to accompanying others." I rolled my eyes as I scoffed, running to them.

'Stupid body...useless...almost tired,' I always say that to myself even though I know how to float.

"Bill, hurry up!" I heard snowflake say.

"I'm here." I said, teleporting right in front of (Y/n)'s face.

"Holy shit! Don't scare me like that!" She steps back, surprised by my actions.

"So, your powers?" Shooting star taps her foot on the ground impatiently.

"Guys, I can form fireballs like Bill now!" She said proudly.

Dipper's POV

'What, powers like BILL'S? This is bad...'

Then I asked her if it was safe, what did Bill do to her, and was she okay about it.

"Of course it is!"

"Nothing! He just taught me how he does it, then same happened to me."

"Am I okay about it? I LOVE IT, DIPPER! THIS IS SO COOL!"

Of course she was gonna show it how she does that. But I noticed something unusual about her.

When she was starting up with me, Mabel, and Bill watching her. Her eyes glowed a golden-yellow color.

More like Bill's color.

Then her fireballs caught my attention. It was the same like Bill's. But I laughed because she accidently hit Bill's statue at the end of the garden. I was laughing my butt off because she hit right on Bill's head.

It. Was. Clean. Off.

"HOLY SHIT (Y/n)! That was priceless!" Mabel said between her laughs.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)! Give this girl a prize!!!" I said it the same like Mabel's.

For (Y/n), she was also laughing her butt off, too. But when she looked at Bill, her laughs turned off.

"Um, Bill, are you okay?" We all saw Bill's ugly frown.

But that frown turned upside down. He smirked at us devilishly as he brushes his hair with his hand. Then (Y/n) looked at us. She was gesturing us to run. But me and Mabel didn't because we were staring right behind her, trying to hold back our laughter.

(Y/n)'s POV

I began to panic. I know what this means when Bill is like this. Then I slowly turned around. I was pointing the door, gesturing Dipper and mabel to run. Then I mouthed them, 'Why aren't you running?' Then it hit me, Islowly turned around to see the flawless smirk of non other than Bill Cipher.

"Run if you can." He threatens, forming a fireball at his very hand.

'Crud, not this again,'

Then I grabbed Dipper's and Mabel's wrist then forced them to run. "What the- (Y/n) where are we going?" Mabel asked me. "Well, as you can see, Bill is chasing us... I think that's how he conducts a tour inside his mansion." I replied, smiling at her.

"(Y/n)~!"

I can hear Bill yell. Then he teleported right in front of us, stopping us. I seriously ran out of ideas. "'Sweetie'? Where did you get that nickname for (Y/n)?" Dipper asked Bill coldly.

"Someones jealous, I see." Bill said when he comes towards me. I was paralyzed, but not really,.

I just froze at that statement,questions running through my mind.

'Why did Dipper say that? Why did Bill say that to Dipper?Jealous?'

'I know Dipper likes me, but is it the same with Bill? DOES BILL LIKE ME?'

My thoughts were ruined by me flinching because of feeling an arm slide through my waist. "Let's see what you feel if your head falls off, because of me." Bill said, snapped his fingers, the words I last heard was obviously Dipper's voice. Then we teleported back at the garden, but everything was fixed.

"(Y/n), you look stressed. Good for you! Loosing your head, huh?" Bill mockingly said to me. "You've been dealing with a lot of questions, what me to answer them?" Bill didn't read my mind while he was saying that. He didn't know the questions I was thinking about recently. "Okay, I want you to answer this question with a simple yes or a no, got it?" I uttered.

"One more thing, promise me to answer this question." I added.

"Seriously, Snowflake?"

"Pinky promise?" Childish part of me takes over.

"Pinky whatever." He said, intertwining his pinky with mine.

"So the question is..."

"What is it?"

"Its about the thing you and Dipper were talking about a while ago..."

"What about it?"

"Bill?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you..."

"What is it, Snowflake?"

"Do you like me?"