ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 27- Preparation

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) and the rest of the gang went for breakfast in Greasy's diner. They all had pancakes. After that they went to the mall playing in the arcade.

They played laser tag, Just Dance 2016, and lots more. They even tried to play Fight Fighters, but never used the combo move. Dipper explained it to them when him and Mabel were still twelve, they encountered a character from the game itself.

And later that day, (Y/n)'s parents arrived, and they had an agreement of (Y/n) staying with Bill because of her 'real' father's order to Bill.

In Hell:

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
If your confused about the Seven Deadly Sins, here they are:

Evina: Queen of Lust
Tad: King of Cunning
Hal: King of Gluttony
Jane: Queen of Sloth
Jazz: King of Wrath
Sebastian: King of Envy
Alex: King of Pride

Cunning ain't one of the 7 Deadly Sins. Its supposed to be Greed, but I changed it for the sake of the story.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The Seven Deadly Sins are already preparing for battle. They weren't even aware that you, (Y/n), is a member of the Roth family and their boss' daughter.

Evina wasn't aware that (Y/n) was the one who attacked her that time. She was so mad about the being beside her king, or thats how he knows him, Bill Cipher. Tad, however, has taken a liking for Evina.

After they prepared everything, they gathered a little feast. And of course, Satan wasn't aware what these demons are doing, but he got a little suspicious about Evina. But brushed it off because of his brother, Trigon.

Trigon left his daughter alone with his niece so he can be with his big brother. But if anything goes wrong, he's always ready for his little one. Same with Satan to his daughter.

At the feast, everyone was having fun. Lots of food and joy. "To Evina!" Tad hollers, raising his bottle of wine, and everyone follows except Evina, of course. "To Evina!!" Evina smirked because of her plans and the upcoming event.

"Thank you, my demons. I really appreciate your cooperation with me." Evina said.

"But Lust, how will we be sure if Bill will not get in the way?" Jane asked. "Dear, I have my ways." She said forming a devilish smile in her face. "And how about that (Y/n) girl? How will we lure her to her death?" Alex asked then drinking his bottle of Margarita. "I think Cunning will do the trick there." Jazz replied.

Tad looked at him. "Whatcha say, Jazz?" He questions, facing Jazz.

"I said you can take care of the girly girl." Tad sighed then smirked. "Of course I will. That's my job. Just be careful when you're facing my bro, he can be feisty and will kill anyone that causes the harm of his loved ones."

"And why is that, Tad sweetie?" Evina stared at the Cipher with them.

"When our parents decided to sell us to a soul demon, we didn't like it. I was the one to be selled first. And the buyer... well he wanted me to be his lunch." Tad explained, scanning his gloved fingers.

"And how did Cipher react? Was he angry or what?" Hal followed. "He didn't like it, so he killed our parents and the buyer with his bare hands, ripping of their teeth one by one, plunging his hands on their bodies pulling out every organ they have." Tad explained then flinched at the mention of the last part of his sentence.

"Really?! What the fuck!" Sebastian remarked.

"So be careful, Evina." Tad said, walking to Evina. "I don't want you to get hurt, understand?" He said then kissed Evina. She kissed back.

"Ugh! Why can't your perverted asses smooch in somewhere private, huh? Why always in front of the crew?" Jane asked lazily. They parted from the kiss. "It's always him the gets a kiss from Evina, why not me?" Sebastian murmured under his breath.

"We're going to do our attack first thing tomorrow, and Dave," Evina looked towards Dave. "Yeah?" "Make sure those pesky little excuses of twins doesn't get in the way, understood?"

"Of course, my lady."