ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 31- The Final Battle

3rd Person POV

Evina, Tad, and Jazz surrounded Dave's body. (Y/n) saw Evina tearing up. She smirked then bursts out laughing.

"What a weak, pathetic excuse for a queen! This is priceless!!!"

Evina lets out more tears and the two boys stared at her in shock.

Raven and the rest, watching the scene, smiled but they knew that it still not the end. (Y/n) will always get her revenge.

Evina started to stand up and she turns red. "What? Why are you freakin' cryin', huh?" (Y/n) smirks then laughing at the end.

Evina shouted at the girl who's now mocking her. She teleported to (Y/n)'s side, makes her sword appear, then tries to stab (Y/n).

(Y/n), willing to avenge Bill, was aware of this and teleported to Evina's back. She kicked her back, that sent her flying and landing face flat on the ground. The others on (Y/n)'s side laughed. Tad got furious and continued attacking Raven. Jazz attacked the twins, knowing that they were immortals. Mabel shoots a pink laser from her hand. Dipper shoots blue lazers from his eyes. They both aimed at Jazz, and successfully, Jazz grew weak because of this. But that is not the event that we've been wanting to read, huh?

-To Evina and (Y/n)-

Evina hissed from the pain in her back. She started to stand to her feet then walked towards the girl, her enemy.

(Y/n) smiled at her innocently. "Why did you fucking cry?" She asked. Without a word Evina lunged at her with her sword. (Y/n) stopped the sword with her powers.

"Ah, ah, ah~ Nice try." (Y/n) commented.

"You took Bill away from me! And now Dave?!" Evina said, making her sword dissappear.

"That's something a cock-holster would say." (Y/n) replies.

"Its not my fault, is it?" She added.

Evina attacked her with her pure powers. She shot fireballs at the girl and it hit (Y/n) in the head, which caused her to fall but she landed on her feet. The ball did not do any damage on the girl.

(Y/n) laughed at her attempts to kill her. "You think you can even kill me?" Her voice was mixed with the darkest tone of her voice. Evina, made her powerful sword reappear and threw it at (Y/n). The girl caught it with her bare hands. The sword electrocuted her. She didn't even flinch at the pain, instead she laughed.

"Bill's right! Pain is HILARIOUS!" She exclaims. The raging opponent retracted her sword and ran to (Y/n). She swung the sword while (Y/n) wasn't paying any attention. She stabbed the sword right in (Y/n)'s head.

This time, she screamed because of the sudden pain. Dipper, Mabel, Raven looked at the source of the sound. Tad also looked and smirked at the sight of victory. Or that's what he thinks. Jazz was knocked out cold.

(Y/n) had her eyes wide open. Evina smiled at the gory sight. She removed the sword from the girl's head. The teenager landed on her knees and was down by the minute.

Evina laughed while facing the others. "Now, to finish you all so you won't get in my plans." She raised her sword, ready to hit the twins first. Dipper and Mabel froze because of fear. They hugged each other, ready to accept fate. Evina started to swing the sword.

Right when the sword hits their head, an unknown force stopped it. Evina was shocked, and the twins looked up. Evina and her sword was dragged to face the source of the force. Evina gasped with pure horror when she saw (Y/n), floating few inches from the ground. The wound on her head surprisingly healed fast.

Evina stuttered. "H-how? Impossible!" She rants.

"Well, I thought you knew what kind of demon I am. Well, its a no wonder because you were so damn stupid from the start." (Y/n) remarked. She grabbed Evina by her chin.

"I think you've done enough damage for today." She said. She made Evina's sword appear in her hands and she stabbed the lust demon in the chest. She did this 5 times to make sure, and for fun.

Tad looks at (Y/n)'s direction and saw the unpleasant sight. He made daggers appear and aims them at (Y/n). He threw it all at the same time with good accuracy. But fortunately,(Y/n) was smart enough to know his actions. She used Evina's about-to-be-a-dead body as a shield. Tad looked at the stabbed body and he fell to his knees. He covered his face with his hands, but did not cry.

"Raven, please do the honors." (Y/n) said while facing Raven. The mentioned girl chanted before shooting him with an arrow. This hit him in the head.

(Y/n) clapped her hands twice and the dead bodies, except for Bill's, disappeared.

"Where did you send them?" Ford asked (Y/n). "To the place where they will rot." She replied then returned to her original form. But she still did not change her hair. Mabel and Dipper ran to her and hugged her. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Mabel asked sadly. (Y/n) looked at Bill's body and ran to it. She carried his body to her lap. She shook it.

"Bill! Bill! Please wake up! Its over! They're gone, so wake up!" She touches Bill's cheek as she tried to hold back tears. Bill's wound still didn't heal.

Mabel and Raven walked to her.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! BILL!" She screamed and hugged his body. "Don't leave me, please! You're being selfish!Please, please..." She continued crying, and whispered the last part.

Mabel shed a tear too, Raven tried to comfort her.

"Bill! Please! Don't break the deal! Bastard!"

"You fucking asshole! Just leaving me! I'm going to tell my father!You little shit!"

She continued cussing and cursing while she lets out more tears from her eyes.

"B-but Bill, I love you... dont leave me! Piece of fucking crap." She continued ranting. She shuts her eyes tightly while hugging the body.

Dipper and Mabel weeped silently. Raven's and Ford's heads were down because of sadness. "I love you..." (Y/n) whispered.

Moments passed before (Y/n) heard a voice.

"I love you too."