ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 16- The MABEL JUICE Attack

(Y/n)'s POV

Woah, I had quite a day. Running into some demons, getting to know my real dad, and knowing what I really am.

LyK wTf i DiD nOt ExPeCT tHis ShiT

I headed back to the Mystery shack with the Pines twins and Bill. After that Mabel ran to the attic to get something. So, I am now alone with Cipher boy and Dipper.

"So guys," I started a conversation.

"Yeah?" They both say in unison.

"I was still wondering about the demons that approached us in morning,"

"Why wonder, Snowflake?" Bill said facing me.

"I don't know, they're kinda weird."

"(Y/n)'s right, Bill. Those demons were really attached to you guys. Do they even know what (Y/n) really is?" Dipper asked.

"I believe they don't know (Y/n) yet. And those demons were Evina and Dave. Evina is the queen of the sin Lust, and I hate her and the rest of them." Bill stated with dark eyes. Seems like he really hates them.

"When your mom died, I was raised by your father with her, because her dad died in the war also, and he was the one who killed your mother." Bill continued.

My eyes widened.

"So that's why Evina was so attached to you." I said, getting a little furious of knowing who killed my mom. And the worst is, his daughter walks this very existence, still.

"What about Dave?" Dipper asked Bill, getting a little curious. And I can tell by his eyes that those stuff will go in his journal.

"Ah yes, him. He's Evina's partner in crime, that's why they're always together. But he never thought of asking Evina out." Bill explains.

"That's weird. Is he a lust demon too?"I asked.

"He was born a lust demon, but was raised as a warrior." Bill replied. Then right after he said that, Mabel came rushing to us with a cheeky grin in her face.

"So, what happened while I was gone?" She asked, still with that grin in her face. "We just talked, why?" I asked. But I exactly knew what she meant.

Dipper's POV

Mabel's up to something no good, I could tell.

"Really? I thought something happened." Her face then gleams with excitement.

"Wanna play a game of truth or dare?!"

'I really hate being right.'

We got up and head to the attic just to see popcorns, smile dip, and, Mabel juice...

Mabel juice.

Mabel juice?

MABEL JUICE?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Okay, people... And demons, gather around in a circle!" Mabel said, as enthusiastic as she can be. Right now I'm sweating, like I'm being burned.

Bill sat beside (Y/n), and I sat between her and Mabel.

"Okay guys! Who goes first!?" Mabel said, shouting in my ears.

"Mabel! We're not that far away from you, you know?" I told her. "Oh, sorry." She says.

"I'll go first." I snapped my head towards the owner of the voice.

Holy shit.

'Bill? Really? At least it's not me who he's going to pi--'