ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 12- "I didn't expect this..."

(Y/n)'s POV

"We meet again, Bill Cipher." The girl said.

"It's been so long since we've seen each other." The unknown male talked this time.

'What in the world is going on here?! Who the heck are these people?!'

I noticed Bill looked at them, differently. Then I tried to read his mind.

It said a lot of things:

'Why are these two here?'

'I have to protect Snowflake.'

'What do they want?'

'These filths don't bring any good.'

Well, that's weird. And these people--scratch that--demons, what do they want?

Bill said they do no good.

"Awe Bill, do you have any idea how I've been missing you?" The girl spoke up, and I did not like the tone she used with it.

'Seriously? Can't she see i'm here?'

'Uh oh, whore alert.'

"And I see you have few companions, can we talk to you for a while?" The boy said. I gave them a death glance. But I think they didn't notice. This is really getting weird.

I feel weird.

And the thing was, we're in the middle of a lot of people, at the mall. If we were in the woods, i would have probably attacked them by now. But I kept listening to their conversation. I snapped out of my thoughts too when Bill decided to talk.

Bill's POV

"Awe Bill, do you have any idea how I've been missing you?"
I cringed internally.

'Evina.'

You have no idea how bad this is gonna turn out. She's the queen of lust, a lust demon. A lust demon is part of the association The Seven Deadly Sins. There's Greed, Envy, and more. And I really hate whoever is a part of that group.

"What do you want?!" I scowled. I really want to end both of them right now.

"Bill, we just want to talk, and I noticed too that you have...company." Dave points out. Dave is a demon, a servant of Satan himself. But my rank is way, higher than him. I'm second in line after Satan. He's just, I don't know, 6th? Something like that.

"I suggest you leave us now before something unpleasurable happens." Hatred was easily detected from my voice as I glared at the two demons in front of me.

'I really want them to leave now.'

'Don't worry Bill. I feel you.'

'Snowflake? Is that you?'

'Oh no. It's Stan Lee. Of course its me! Who else?'

'Why so serious?'

'Shut up. And what will we do with them? And don't forget Mabel and Dipper are still here.'

"Okay. I'm sorry I have to break this, but we have to go home, me and Mabel are exhausted so, bye!" Pinetree tried leaving with us. I was about to follow them to the exit but someone grabbed my hand.

"Leaving already, sweetie? But the fun hasn't even started yet~"

That's it. I had enough of this. I pulled my hand back. I saw (Y/n) giving Evina a death glare, and so was Pinetree and Shooting star. "Let's go Bill." (Y/n) grabbed my arm and we continued to walk towards the exit. My Snowflake was clearly pissed off. She walked beside me, finally letting go of my hand.

But I grabbed it again and held it.

I saw her face turn crimson-red.

'What the heck are you doing?!' She told me in a telepathic way.

'Not obvious, sweet cheeks?'  I answered back.

'If Mabel notices this, she'll get the whole mall's attention,'

'Relax, Prin--'

I was distracted by a hand grabbing my other arm, same with Snowflake.

"Bill, we're not done yet." Evina's voice spoke.

"You really are something are you darlin'..." Dave said, facing my (Y/n).

"Don't touch me." Snowflake's voice has a hunch of panicking. "Let go of her, you fuck." I said while pulling my arm back from Evina, again. I tried to grab Snowflake's arm, but she was pulled by Dave, towards him.

"A full package..." I heard him mumble as he took in (Y/n)'s scent.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!'

I used my telekinetic power to detach (Y/n) from Dave as I pushed Evina away from me.

"Don't even try and do anything you piece of shit. Or I'll make sure to fucking kill you." (Y/n) threatens as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Dave just chuckled at her threat.

"Whatever you want from us, you won't get it." I finally said and we dashed to the exit before we were going to be caught by them, again.

'I thought they were in the nightmare realm, why are they here then?'

'They live in the nightmare realm?! You know those dweebs?'

'Yes, (Y/n). Now please stop shouting in my head, it still hurts you know.'

'I don't understand. What do they want from us?'

'I don't know. I certainly didn't expect this.'