[》εpïι⊕guε《]

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Bill are together for a week now. Dipper and Raven are really getting close together. I always annoy Dipper to ask her out already.

I suddenly remember my dream from the day when we first fought Evina and Dave. That was really a strange dream. It wasn't a nightmare, I just didn't want that to happen, specially its now Bill and I. But I really can't get that dream out of my head. It keeps bothering me since Bill asked me out. Day or night, it won't leave. But i never dreamed of it again. I sometimes phase out when I'm thinking about it.

I mean, Bill dating another girl that looks like Mabel? Except she was wearing the type of clothes that Gideon always wears. And Dipper? Dating me? So not gonna happen. Raven and Dipper are together now, right?

Then there was this man, he looks exactly look like Bill, but blue and a crybaby. I saw myself, a coward. Okay, that was not me.

Should I tell Bill and the others? How would they react if they found out? Better keep it to myself. It would not happen anyways. It's just a dream right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks deceive you,
Don't be tooled.

They are dangerous,
They can kill you.

Your life's in danger,
If they're your hater.

Psychopathic Fools,
Beware the GLEEFULS.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, there goes the ending of this book...

Thank you so much for reading! I mean, 700+ reads?! Thank you guys so much! I hope you love this book. And I hope you voted😂

Thank you for the support, it really means a lot to me. And credits of the Book Cover to @Space_Galaco! Thanks for making me the cover! You are a big help!

And I'm releasing another book. Its a book of one-shots. And to all my:

Dipper lovers
Bill lovers
Will lovers
Tad lovers
Dipper Gleeful Lovers

Please look for GRAVITY FALLS X READER by me, KimTaeTae143Jagiya.
Requests are open for all my fellow fan girls, and if there's even a boy, 'cuz we never know if there's a boy reading this, I'll try a Mabel Gleeful x Male! Reader

Bill: Ah, I love happy endings. Don't you, babe?
(Y/n): Sure hon. I hate bad endings, yah must know that by now.
Dipper: Where's Rave?
Raven: (walks behind Dip) HI, SWEETIE!!!!
Dipper: (stumbles backwards) Babe! Don't scare me like that!
Raven: Hehe, I know, Love you..
Dipper: (blushes like crazy)
Bill: Now Pinetree mans up for ladies.
(Y/n): I'm proud of you Dip.
Bill: You're not proud of me?
(Y/n):'Course I am! You're my boyfriend for fuckin' sake!
Bill: That's my baby girl!
(Y/n): I'm not a baby!
Mabel: MY OTPS ARE HAPPENING!!!
Dipper: Of course, sis.
(Y/n): Let's do the disclaimer guys! Oh! And the cast of characters!
Bill: How could we forget! Okay, Shooting Star do the disclaimer!
Mabel: The author, KimTaeTae143Jagiya, do not own any characters from the story! Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch! And Raven and Trigon belongs to DC UNIVERSE! 'Till we meet again in the sequel!