ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 26- Cuddles and Stories

3rd Person POV

[9:23 a.m.]

(Y/n) woke up, a yawning sound filling the room. She tried to budge when she felt a pair of arms hugged her to the point where she can't breath.

"B-bill, please..." She coughs.

"My apologies, Snowflake. It's just... I'm cold." Bill answered, scratching the crook of his neck. "No, you're not." The brunette comments while snickering to herself. She got up from the bed and heads straight to the kitchen to make herself coffee.

"Are you planning to go to the Shack?" Bill asked the girl.

"Yeah, actually I'm planning to see Raven first. Maybe she wants to hang out." (Y/n) suggested before taking a long sip from her cup of coffee. "Want me to make a portal?" "Of course, Captain Obvious." The girl replied earning a grunt from Bill. She just gave him a toothy grin then continued to sip until her coffee was finished.

With a snap of his fingers, now facing the female is a portal to her destination. "Thanks, Bill. Meet you at the shack, BYE!" She said before clapping twice to change her outfit to a sleeveless black and white turtleneck and a pair of jeans, along with a pair of converse and wrist bands.

She stepped through the portal and she landed in front of the gate to her Father's throne. The massive gate opened to reveal a laughing Satan and Trigon. Satan looked to the direction of his daughter gestured her to come in.

"Hello, dear. What brings you here?" (Y/n)'s father asked. "Actually I came to pick Raven up, where is she?" The princess replied.

"Ah, I see you and Raven already got the hang of each other, huh?Well, she's in the chamber of souls, watching helpless souls wander the hot depths of the chamber." Trigon said.

"Well, cool. Thanks, uncle Trigon. See yah!" (Y/n) said waving at them goodbye. The gate opened once again and she walked to the direction she knew too well.

She arrived at the chamber to see Raven, watching the glass wall with a little smirk plastered on face, amusement running through her body. Raven was distracted by (Y/n) clearing her throat.

"Ready to meet Dipper and Mabel again?" (Y/n) asked her. "Yes, I really like hanging out with those mortal cousins of yours." Raven replied.

"Okay then, let me call Bill then."

"Its okay (Y/n), I can build a portal myself."

"Woah really? I wish I can do that,"

"Well of course you can. You're a full demon. It just takes a lot of concentration if you want to."

"Let's get your portal going then."

"Right."

And with that Raven opened a portal with her hand up. It formed a dark violet vortex and they went through it.

At the Shack

[9:45 a.m.]

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) and Raven got through the portal and saw Dipper waiting in the porsh. Mabel immediately ran to the ladies and gave them a list of stuff.

"(Y/n), I need you to buy those stuff now. Just teleport to the grocery store and get that things, no questions. Oh, you can take Raven with you too." Mabel said really fast for them. (Y/n) was supposed to ask where Bill is but was cut-off by Mabel saying, 'He's fine, don't worry.'

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm kinda wondering where Bill is right now. Mabel said he's in the shack so maybe he's fine.