VI

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. As I sat up, I could feel the empty spot next to mine was still a little warm.

I got up from the bed and pulled on my nightgown that I normally left on the floor next to the bed whenever I was getting ready for work.

Still feeling hot and dirty, I made my way to the bathroom. 

The hallway was beaming with light which made it easier to see all the scattered clothing on the floor. Most of which were mine. 

I pushed the bathroom door open and to my surprise, I saw Finn. I couldn't help but stare as he had his eyes closed while he washed his hair under the water. The foam fell from his hair and onto his girthy forearms as he massaged his scalp. His whole body seemed to look even better when it was wet. Before I could back out of the bathroom - unnoticed, he opened his eyes and tensed. "Oh, it's just you," he placed a hand over his chest, exhaling, as his muscles relaxed. "I'll be out in a minute."

Without hesitating, I backed out of the steaming room. I waited in the hallway and it wasn't long before Finn came out of the bathroom in nothing but his briefs. 

"Sorry for barging in there," I said looking up to him.

"No, no, it's fine. I mean, we are past all of that." He laughed at his joke while drying his hair. "I hope you don't mind that I used your shower." Finn stepped out of the doorway for me to go into the bathroom and I saw marks on his back.

"Oh my- did I do that?" I asked expressing genuine concern.

"Mhm, but it's no big deal," he reassured me with a smile. "I should be more worried about you."

"Why?" I look down to see dark spots and bite marks on my breast. "Well, I guess we're even," I joke.

"Haha, I'll leave you to it then, do you want to get breakfast after?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be out in like 15 minutes." I closed the door behind myself and went to look in the mirror curious to see how much damage last night did. In the mirror, I see that my hair had been standing in every direction, and in addition to the mark around my breast, I had a large one around my neck. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the wet shower. I washed my body and hair to the best of my abilities to get the smell of sex off of my body.

By the time I was done in the shower, the bathroom felt like a sauna. I lotioned my body and then wrapped myself in a towel as I got ready to exit the bathroom.

I got out to see Finn sitting on the bed looking at his phone in the same clothes from the day before. "Oh let me get out of here so you can get dressed." He said noticing me. 

As soon as I was alone, I pulled on a green turtleneck, black jeans, and a pair of Mary Janes.

Our date just consisted of a normal conversation in a small hole-in-the-wall restaurant. We talked about a wide variety of things and I learned a lot about the man that sat in front of me.

Time passed and we continued our relationship in private as best we could. I ended up finishing the house for his parents just a year later due to a few setbacks. They loved the place. Finn's mom and I often talked outside of work and his father kept to himself, but I could see that he wasn't warming up to me outside of the business meetings we had. 

I often expressed my gratitude toward Gordon for making this happen. It was apparent that I was happier. My office hours didn't get any better, but I did try to make it work. Every Friday, I left early and made time for Finn which would often extend into the weekends. It wasn't much, but it was the best I could do. I did look forward to nights because of Lucian. Our interactions did get more interesting since each elevator conversation was different and intriguing. I'm not sure how, but once we even stumbled upon the topic of cannibalism.