once we reached the ground floor, I go to the main desk and ask them to get us a car. 

"the car is right infront of the building awaiting for you miss" He says politely giving me a big smile. I walk towards the front doors with Justin patiently holds the doors for me. The driver stands outside, in front of the back seats door holding the door open.

I let out a tiny thank you, and tell him the cafe to which he nods and starts to head to. Pulling out our phones we begin to do whatever. I pull up the texting app and open the '5 penis, 1 vagina gang' group chat.

TheGayone: SELENERRR are you coming today?

TheIrishlad: I'm bored, can we meet up earlier/

TheOnlyOneThatsNotWhite: lets all meet up in an hour?

Harry: stop fucking changing it. H

You: We know who you are, you don't have to add the H

Harry: and you don't have to be so fucking annoying

You: calm your curls, I'm just stating

TheToyStory: Calm down kids

TheGayone: OKAY SO WE;RE METITNG SOON!!! COEM TO PAOA IN AN HOURRR

I laugh at Louis's text because of how he always holds so much energy. Looking up I see we're already parking in front of the cute little building. Justin looks up also and lets out little sigh and opens the door coming out and then waiting for me to come out as well.

Walking into the little shop the smell of coffee and some baked goods hit our noses instantly. Once we got our coffees and snacks we sat near the window of the shop.

"So how has the life of Selena been going" Is the first thing Justins asks as our butts hit the seats.

"Tour starts in two days with one direction, so I'm just excited about that" I say taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Am I coming on this tour?" He asks taking a bit out of his cream cheese bagel.

"I think your coming to some shows, I know some of the other lad's girlfriends are coming to certain shows. You might also for those" I say, shrugging my shoulders and buttering my criossont.

"Do you understand how proud I am of you? you have achieved so much, and now your going on tour with the biggest boyband" he states touching my hand as he finishes the rest of his snack.

"Thank you babe, and I'm proud of you also" 

We talked more, just about random stuff and it felt good. Usually Justin and I weren't that big on talking, our communication skills were very low but having someone to talk to once in a while feels great. I look at my phone and see that its past 1 and I was supposed to meet the guys at one. Shooting up from my seat I throw my cup and napkin away.

"oh shit, I was supposed to be at rehearsals at one and now its 1:24" I speak calling a uber. Without even kissing him goodbye I rush out where the uber is waiting for me.

Once I arrived at the studio and paid the driver I quickly rush into the building to the receptionist to see some white, tall, blonde lady sitting on her desk punching numbers in.

"Hey! I'm here for One direction" I speak out of breath. Instead of her smiling at me and letting me through she laughs.

"and so are those girls" she points at the fans at the front door who asked me for pictures.

"I'm here to rehearse with them, we have a tour starting in two days" I speak

"sure you do" I SWEAR I WAS SO CLOSE TO PUNCHING HER. But instead of going to jail I msg the group and ask one of them to come down. Expecting Liam or Niall I'm met with Harry. Of course.