"Oh, did you gave Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin-hyung some food too?" Suho asked their manager, who was looking at his phone. He shake his head, no. "They said they'll just join you later." He replied without looking at the leader. Suho didn't feel good and took the untouched box of gimbap and headed to the practice room. Suho knocked thrice before entering the room and searched for his members. The three were slouched on the side of the room, tired and hungry. Chen was the first one who noticed Suho and called his name.

Suho held the box for them to see and smiled. "Here," he handed the box to Chen and squat besides Xiumin. "We ordered food at the dorm (Let's just pretend their dorm is near SM, okay? XD) and I decided to bring you some food." Suho looked satisfied as the three started eating the gimbap. Xiumin massaged his nape and smiled. "Thank you." Suho smiled back and leaned back on the mirror. "So, how are things going on?" He asked. Baekhyun shrugged and swallowed his food before answering. "It's going well and we're going to have another two takes before going home."

Their choreographer came back fifteen minutes later and told the three to warm up before they start. They told Suho not to wait for them but the leader was stubborn and told them he wanted to watch them and so they let him be. Their two takes turned into seven takes due to the mistakes and changes. Suho waits for them to finish for an hour and fifteen minutes. He eyes were getting drowsy and he kept yawning.

Half an hour later, CBX finally finished their practice and went to get some drinks. Their choreographer nudged Xiumin on the side and tilt his head at their leader who had fallen asleep waiting for them. The eldest felt bad and went to Suho and shake his shoulders gently. "Junmyeon-ah, wake up." The said boy groaned, blinking his eyes open. Xiumin chuckled and ruffled his hair, standing up. "Come on, let's go home." He offered his hand at Suho and he gladly took the offer and Xiumin pulled him up, wrapping his arm around Suho's shoulders.

Luhan was dozing off his bed when his phone rang on the bedside table. He groaned and pulled the pillow underneath him and covered his face with it. But the ringing didn't stopped and with a huff, Luhan reached out for his phone and answered it. He isn't really the nicest person when he wakes up. He gets extremely moody and mean plus due to his heavy schedule, he could barely rest and today was one of those days where he can take the day off and rest the whole day but someone, he's assuming its his manager, decided to ruin this day.

"What?!" He snapped before he could know who the caller was.

"Oh hyung, was I bothering you?" Luhan shot up from his bed and look at his phone. It was Lay. The fans thought that they had their first meeting at at the 2017 Bazaar Charity Night ever since his departure in EXO but truthfully, Luhan is the member amongst the three who kept in contact with the members especially with Lay. The EXO members never hated him with his departure and they had a long discussion before he made his decision. Luhan didn't want to leave with a heavy heart and poured out all his feelings in his stay in SM. And he didn't regretted his choice at all, never. Though he might have hurt a lot of his fans' hearts, he still treasures all his moments with EXO up till now. He and Tao also talks via phone but they haven't seen each other face to face got a long time now.