6 Years With EXO

ok... i thought i had taken down this story but  received a notification yesterday and i felt bad not posting the new chapter here in wattpad so why not. hehe.

•••

 Suho took a sip from his water bottle as the other members threw themselves on the leather couch, panting and sweats dropping down their faces. Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin are still in the practice room, practicing for their comeback this April 12th, yes, on Sehun's birthday. The weather was hot and they just arrived from their flight in Dubai (Okay, hold up! I just made this up, ok?) and everyone is jetlagged. Someone's stomache grumbled suddenly and the other's followed.

They all groaned, too lazy to get something to eat. Their knees are still a bit shaken up from walking. Yes, even walking takes up a lot of energy for them. They've been busy for the past weeks. Practicing, travelling and more practicing. Sighing, Suho took out his phone and dialled their manager's number. "Hyung? Yeah. Can you get us some food, please? Yes. Thank you, hyung." All the members smiled thankfully at their leader as Suho sat on the bean bag chair letting out a loud sigh.

Sehun was busy fumbling with his phone, a frown forming on his face as he scrolls down. "Suho hyung," he called out while the leader just hummed in response, closing his eyes. "We're trending right now." This seemed to have attract everyone's attention and they scoot closer to the youngest and peak at his phone. And Sehu nwas right, they are currently trending number one. It was Chanyeol's idea to make a fan account for them to spy on their fans and they've been doing it for years now, especially Suho.

"Waaah!"

"We should thank them."

"Oh look!" Kai points at their group picture with all the SM artists. "They're laughing at D.O-hyung!" He laughed and zoomed in the picture where Kyungsoo was standing behind Henry and only one fourth of his face was seen. The room burst out in laughter while D.O just rub his nape in embarassment. "He didn't even went to the front!" Chanyeol chortled and hit Sehun, laughing. D.O rolled his eyes at the taller and turned his attention back to Sehun's phone.

There were all sorts of tweets and their fans are also voting for them for some nomination they aren't aware off. Maybe their manager did inform them about this nomination but had forgotten about it because of their schedule. After stalkking their fans for half an hour, their manager came in their dorm with food.

"Finally!"

"Yay!"

"Thank you hyung!"

Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol cheered as their manager placed the plastic bags on the coffee table and took out their food. D.O went to get some plates and chopsticks but the three were starving and didn't bother to wait for D.O and used their hands instead. Suho reached out and slapped the three. "Yah! Go wash your hands!" He scolded them and the three dashed towards the bathroom. D.O arrived back at the living room and handed Suho his chopsticks before they started eating. The other three came back and joined the two.