10x As Beautiful-20

"Everyone looking forward to tonight?" Jennie asks as Hanbin, Lisa, and Sandara pile into her car.

"As if. I dread this day every single year." Hanbin scoffs.

"It's okay, only, 4 hours until we get to go home." Sandara says, checking her watch.

"Ugh, it's going to be such a long night." Lisa mumbles.

~~~

They all pull up in front of a giant hotel, before stepping out, immediately greeted with tons of paparazzi. They are, after all, a bunch of young, good-looking business people. They quickly push through the crowd, making it into a giant ballroom jam-packed with famous business executives and models.

"This is the first year we're not trying to get laid, isn't it Unnie?" Lisa laughs, nudging Jennie.

"Yep, I got someone at home who's 10x as beautiful as anyone in this room."

"Oh god, look, there's Irene. Try to stay as far away from her as possible, alright?

Jennie scans the room until she locks eyes with Irene, who quickly starts walking towards her.

"Oh, shit, Lisa, Irene's coming this way. Help me hide."

"Unnie, just because you're ducking behind me doesn't mean you're hidden."

"Hey guys." Irene smiles.

"Uh, hi..." Lisa says uncomfortably.

"Hi Jennie."

"H-hi, hi, Irene." Jennie stutters, coming out of her hiding spot.

"How have you been Jennie?"

"I've been fine, thanks."

"I called you a couple times, you didn't pick up."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Okay, thanks."

"Jennie, I'm serious. Can we just go somewhere a little more secluded, so we can talk, one on one?"

Jennie purses her lips in hesitation before nodding her head.

"I'll catch up with you later Lisa." Jennie says before following Irene outside the hotel.

"So, how's your dad?" Irene asks once they're outside.

"Same as always, why did you bring me out here?"

"I wanted to apologize."

"You have nothing to apologize for. Our relationship is over and that's the bottom line."

"Jennie, you don't understand. We could start things up again, we could be the biggest couple in Korea again."

"I don't think that's a good idea. We broke up for a reason."

"It was a stupid mistake Jennie, I'm sorry. How many times do I have to tell you that before you forgive me?"

"No, Irene we can't start things up again, I'm telling you."

"Why not?" Irene questions, grabbing Jennie's hand in the process.

"Because, we just can't."

"Jennie, I still really, really, like you. It was a horrible mistake, one mistake and I ruined our entire relationship."

"It was not just one mistake. Every night for like, a month, you'd hook up with one of your friends. I trusted you Irene, and you broke that trust."