Wait What?! You're Gay?!-9

"Jisoo Unnie, wake up." Jennie softly says, shaking Jisoo.

"No. 5 more minutes." Jisoo whines.

"Unnie, we have things to do."

"No we don't it's a Saturday." Jisoo huffs, pulling her pillow over her face.

"We can pick up chicken."

"Chicken?" Jisoo asks, slowly pulling the pillow away from her face.

Jennie nods. "Only if you get up.

Jisoo gets out from under the covers watching as Jennie walks away. The only clothes she has are the ones from that night, and Jisoo notices they're a little- no, a lot stained with her blood. She decides she won't be wearing that today and sits back down on her bed wondering how someone as nice as Jinyoung could do something like that. It was traumatic, something engraved in her mind forever, and because of that, she 's sure she's not coming out to anyone else soon. She walks into the living room to see Jennie sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone.

"We're picking up my clothes first, right?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie looked up to see Jisoo in her pajamas, and she doesn't know where to put her eyes. Jisoo's standing in front of her with her skinny, petite body being engulfed by the oversized t-shirt Jennie gave her. Even though Jisoo's just woken up, she's still breathtaking. All Jennie can do is nod and try to keep her jaw from giving out. After all, she's only really seen Jisoo in knee-length skirts up until now, but here she is, standing in Jennie's living room looking stunning as ever.

"Nini, are you okay? Do I really look that bad?" Jisoo laughs nervously.

Jennie curses herself for staring and looks up at Jisoo who still has a devilish grin on her face.

"Let's just go." Jennie says, grabbing her car keys.

They ride down the elevator in silence, Jisoo holding her clothes bunched together and Jennie wearing a beatles t-shirt, ripped jeans, and a black trenchcoat.

"I look like a mess next to you." Jisoo laughs.

"With a face like that you can never look like a mess."

Jisoo blushes at Jennie's compliment and Jennie teasingly laughs when she sees that Jisoo is looking down with rosy cheeks.

"I'm serious, you don't look bad. You miraculously pull it off." Jennie says.

"Nini, I'm embarrassed."

Jennie takes off her coat and drapes it over Jisoo who looks up at Jennie.

"But now you'll be cold."

"I'll be fine."

Jennie obviously isn't going to be fine and wore a coat for a reason, but it works out this way. Jisoo doesn't want to be seen wearing pajamas like this, and Jennie doesn't want anyone looking at Jisoo.

"Let's go." Jennie says, once the elevator doors open.

They walk together to Jennie's car, and Jisoo links her arm with Jennie's.

"Are you sure you're not cold?" Jisoo asks.

"I'm sure."

Jennie can feel a blush coming onto her face as Jisoo grips tighter to her arm, almost like she's afraid, and doesn't want to let go. When they get to Jennie's car Jisoo reluctantly gets in, and Jennie realizes that Jisoo's getting anxious.

"You'll be fine." Jennie reassures.

Jisoo just silently nods and keeps her eyes on Jennie as she makes her way to the other side of the car.