You're Jealous-15

Jennie wakes up groggily unaware of her surroundings, but soon smiles seeing that she's holding Jisoo.

"Good morning Nini." Jisoo smiles.

"What time is it?"

"6:45."

"Aigoo, we need to get ready for work or else we'll be late." Jennie mumbles, rubbing her eyes.

"I'll make you breakfast." Jisoo says, getting out of bed.

"No, don't leave." Jennie whines, grasping at whatever fabric she can get her hands on.

"Only for a short while, okay? I'll bring you breakfast and a coffee if you stay here."

Jennie nods, letting go of Jisoo's shirt, and scrunches her nose happily when Jisoo places a light kiss on her forehead. Jisoo comes back into her bedroom later with a plate of eggs and coffee in hand.

"Eat." Jisoo says to Jennie, who is now sprawled across the bed starfish-style.

Jennie gets up happily and starts to eat her food, while Jisoo watches with a wide smile spread on her face. She likes to be taken care of, Jisoo replays in her head. But why is that? Is it because Jennie obviously lacked being cared for as a child? And has to fend for herself majority of the time?

"You have ketchup on your lip." Jisoo laughs, brushing her finger against Jennie's bottom lip.

"Did you get it?"

Jisoo nods.

"Thank you for breakfast." Jennie says.

"It's the least I could do after all the coffee you've bought me."

"Could I use some of your clothes as well? We don't really have time to go back to my place before work." Jennie asks sheepishly.

"Of course. Just pick whatever you want." Jisoo says, opening her closet to reveal a wardrobe full of black.

"Looks like you never really got out of your emo phase huh?"

"Oh, be quiet. You're lucky I'm letting you borrow my clothes."

"Thank you." Jennie smiles softly, leaning her forehead against Jisoo's.

Jennie slowly leans in before Jisoo stops her by putting her hand on Jennie's lips. "No kisses yet. I still have morning breath."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine." Jennie pouts.

"I'm gonna go get ready in the bathroom." Jisoo says, pulling clothes out of her closet. "You can stay here and change."

Jennie nods and pulls out a black t-shirt, along with black and white striped pants, figuring she can wear her converse with it and it'd still match pretty well. While Jennie is pulling on her clothes, she notices that the clothes smell like Jisoo's jasmine perfume and she can't help but sigh.

"How did I ever get so lucky."

"Jennie, are you done?" Jisoo asks, knocking on the door.

"Yeah, you can come in."

"I left out a toothbrush for you." she says, walking into the bedroom.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, it's the least I could do after you drove 30 minutes at 2:00 A.M. to make sure that I was okay."

"I'd do it again and again if I had to."

Jisoo stands smiling as Jennie walks out of the room and into the bathroom. She's definitely falling hard and fast for Jennie, and as much as she knows Jennie cares about her, she can't help but think that some other girl is gonna come along and swoop Jennie away. Let's face it; she's rich and good looking, and I'm not. Surely there has to be someone better for her than me. Someone who doesn't make her feel obligated to drive all this way. Jisoo thinks.