Sam Winchester | Called it

About a month ago, you met the Winchesters in Arizona. They had saved you from a werewolf that was hunting you and for some reason, the youngest Winchester, Sam, had taken a liking in you. He had convinced Dean to let you stay, and you've been staying there for a few months. Dean wasn't too fond of the idea at first, but eventually he got over his stubborness and actually bonded with you.

Now Sam, that was a different story. Truth be told, you had a crush on him.

"(Y/N)! Hey, dude." Dean approached you, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm going out to a bar tonight, wanna come with?"
You looked over at Sam, who was researching, sitting in a chair in the library. His hair framed his face beautifully.

"Nah, I'm good Dean. I think I'm gonna stay here and watch some (Fandom) movies."
Dean sighed.

"Well, maybe you could help Sammy with some research, ey?", he winked.

You blushed, he knew about your feelings for Sam.
"He doesn't like me that way, Dean. I'm not worth it..." I looked away.

"Hey, kid... That is not true. Don't you say that about yourself. You're awesome, dude."
He pulled you into a hug and patted you on the back before pulling away, grabbing the keys to baby.
"Don't wait up", he winked again, and shut the door behind him.

Now it's just you and him. You took a deep breath and walked over to him. "Hey Sam.. you need any help with research?" He gave you a small smile that had you weak in the knees. "It's okay (Y/N). I was going to take a break anyways." He opened his mouth to say something else but quickly shut it again. "Actually, can you call Cas down here? I need to ask him something." You nodded. "Hey uhm, Cas? Can you come down here? We need you."
...
No response. "Cas?" Still nothing. "CASTIEL!" you yelled. Finally the flutter of wings came from behind you. You turned around and there stood Castiel, with a bright smile. It made you smile too. "I'm guessing [friend] was with you again?", you chuckled as he nodded.
Sam walked over to him and they went to the kitchen. You sighed. How do you tell him?

Sam's POV

"Why did you call me here, Sam?" Cas asked.
"I need your help. How did you ask [friend] out?"

He cocked his head at me, "Sam, you have had more romantic partners then I do. Shouldn't you know this yourself?"

I sighed, "Yes but... I want to ask (Y/N) out,
but I- It's like I have to start from 0 again. When I'm around him... I feel so giddy. I get butterflies in my stomach and I just feel so happy. I don't think I've ever felt this way before, at least not this strong..."
Castiel gave me a knowing look.

"I think he likes you too, Sam. You just have to ask, that's what I did with [f/n]."

I nodded and began to get nervous. What if he doesn't like me in that way? Let's hope for the best. "Thanks Cas. I'll try."
Castiel nodded. "Now I should get back to [frie-]-Ahem, Angel buissiness." He was gone in the blink of an eye. Now how do I tell him...

BACK TO YOUR POV

You decided to watch 'The Avengers' while Sam and Cas were in the kitchen. You were really getting into it, even though you've seen this movie over 100 times. That's when Sam came to sit next to you.
"What'cha watchin'?"

You smiled, "'The Avengers'. I love Marvel."
[if you don't like it, get over it xD]

He gave you a bright smile and looked back at the screen. Suddenly he came to sit closer. And closer. And even closer. Until eventually he put his arm around you and pulled you into his chest.
"Sam?", you asked quietly.

"Yeah?", he replied.

"What are you doing?", you smiled nervously.

"Just getting comfortable." He winked.

You turned red.

"(Y/N)? Can I tell you something?"

You looked at him. "Sure, Sam." He took a deep breath.

"I- uhm- I love you."

You stared at him with wide eyes, speechless.

"Now I know you might not feel the same but-", you interupted him.
"No, Sam, I love you too."
His eyes lit up. He looked like a little kid on christmas.

"Really?". You smiled.
"Yes, really."

Suddenly, he kissed you. He poured all of his love into the kiss and pulled you on his lap.

Both of you broke away.
"I think it's more comfortable this way."
He winked again, and you cuddled up and watched movies all night.

~Time skip to midnight~

Dean came in at midnight, only to see Sam and (Y/N) intertwined on the couch, the credits of a movie they were watching. Dean smiled. "Called it."