Shuri | Weird Clothes

"Come on, (Y/N)!"

"Ahh... I don't know Shuri..."

"You promised! Now let me see", whined the princess of Wakanda.

"But... it looks weird."

"I bet it doesn't, c'mon don't be so shy. I'm sure you look great."

Yesterday you promised Shuri to let her dress you in traditional Wakanda clothes. The moment you saw what she got you, you started to regret said promise. But on the other hand, who could possibly resist those joyful eyes of hers? This excited smile and her sweet laughter.
Slowly you came out of the bathroom letting your shoulders hang and pouting.

The second she saw you she burst into laughter. Annoyed you crossed your arms in front of your chest and waited for her to stop.
It felt like an eternity to you, so you decided it would be the best to just dress back into your normal clothes.

"Noo, no! Stop, wait. I'm sorry", she chuckled, wiping tears out of her eyes.

Pursing your lips you glared at her.

"What?"

She smiled, "Now; you're going to let me see you properly."

As she just continued to smile innocently you turned around sighing.
The fabric glittered in the sunshine which came through the big windows.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)."

"D-do you think? That I? You sure? I mean... yeah kinda?"

It was at least really comfortable. Shuri approached you slowly looking at your new outfit.

"I really like this", she said honestly, putting it into the right position and wiping a few fussles away. Her hands stayed on the hem of your clothing.
Your arms found their way around her waist.

"You know... for a guy, you're really cool to hang around with", she chuckled softly.

"What's that supposed to mean?!", you mocked shock.

Grinning she closed the gap between you two.
Her soft lips met yours, her sweet scent overwhelming you.