jimin

chapter 9

    My peaceful slumber was ruined by the sound of my ringtone going off with the song called daydream by bts jhope. I let out a groan before rolling over onto my side and lazily snatching my phone of my bedside table. The number that was displayed on my phones lock screen read out unknown being a little sceptical. I swiped right answering the unknown caller before raising it up to my ear and speaking into it in almost a whisper.

"hello?"I questioned with a raspy voice my eyes half opened.

"y/n?"the voice that rung out from the other line sounded familiar like i've heard it before, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

"who is this?"I asked a little curious, propping myself up with my elbows.

"its me jimin."jimin answered and right then and there I recognize his voice it was jimin that boy that I met on the roof of the school building.

"Jimin! How are you? It's been a while."I chimed sitting up quickly feeling a little excited.

"Yeah it's has..."he said sounding sad as his sentence drifted off into silents.

"Hey jimin.."I hesitantly spoke up a little concerned.

"Yeah?"he questioned quietly.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked worried and right when I said that a loud crash sounded from his side of the line and the phone hung up eruptly.

I hurriedly called back, but he didnt answer. I could feel myself start sweating when finally he called back, but what he said wasn't what I wanted to hear...

"Y-y/n..I-i need help."he whimpered before hanging up once again. I felt waves of anxiety flash throughout my body as I quickly got up and sprinted out of my room.

"TAEHYUNG!!"I shouted loudly as it echoed throughout the house.

"What?!"he shouted back running up the living room stairs with a concerned look on his face.

"You know how to track number locations right?"I asked impatiently.

"Yeah."he nodded with a confused look spread across his face.

"Good your coming with me we're are your car keys?"I said grabbing hold of his arm and dragging him down the stairs.

"I have them why? We're are we going?"he asked curious and confused.

"Just give them to me we don't have time!"I held my hand out infront of him waiting impatiently for him to give me them.

"Alright here, but you have to answer my question in the car."he gave in placing the metal car keys in the palm of my hand.

"Thank you and I will."I agreed quickly grabbing my coat and his hand before opening the door and running out to his car.

***

"Did you do it?"I asked glancing at him for a second before turning my attention back onto the road.

"Yeah now will you tell me where were going?"he questioned annoyence in his tone.

"Yeah can you just read off the address for me please."I asked politely.

"Fine it's 241-6 ******."he read it off loudly.

"Thank you."I said speeding up and turning onto a street.

"Please y/n just tell me what's going on why do you need this address?"taehyung asked desperately setting the phone down and turning to me with begging eyes.

"I don't have time to explain just please trust me."I pleaded making a left turn on s/n.

"...."he stayed silent sitting back in his seat clearly irritated and tensed.

"We're here."I announced parking in the driveway of a run down looking house, quickly getting out and slamming the door shut before running towards the entrance and banging on the door.

"JIMIN!!"I shouted loudly pressing myself up against the door trying to listen for sounds or voices that could be heard from inside.

"Y/n! What's going on?!"taehyung asked getting out of the car and jogging towards me.

"We need to get this door opened.."I mumbled taking a step back and kicking at the glass door with all my might.

"Y/n your gonna hurt yourself!! Stop..."taehyung raised his voice as he pulled me away from the door,"I'll do it just stay back."

"Thank you..."I whispered a little out of breath from using all my strength to crack the hell out of the patio door.

Taehyung nodded taking a few steps forward and swinging his leg as fast and as hard as he could smashing the door in. I stared at it in belief before running towards it and hoping over the glass carefully. We were finally inside cautiously walking around it was quiet too quiet you would at least be able to hear birds chirping from outside, but no.

My small shaky voice yelled  out,"jimin!!"

No answer I was getting worried, walking steadily up the eerie steps to the second floor with a cautious looking taehyung following behind me.

Taking a left turn down the hallway I could see a broken vase that had been thrown across the room and shattered when it hit the wall, that's what the sound was when I heard a load crash from the other end of jimin's phone.

Hurriedly swinging into the room placed right in front of the broken glass only to back up wide eyed and horrified there laid a man motionless a pool of blood surrounding his busted head.

"Oh my god.."I gasped as taehyung shielded my eyes from the horrible scene showcased infront of me.

"Y-y/n.."jimin's voice shakingly rung out making me rip away taehyung hands and follow the sound to find jimin sitting in a cornered rocking back and forth petrified at what he had done..

To be continued..
Unedited
Hey guys I'm sorry I stopped updating and I did say discontinued, but then I changed my mind it's probably not that good, but I tired I hope you still enjoyed it though gotta love the passion I put in this chapter..

Also s/n stands for street name..