Chapter 10

(Dreams POV)

The ball has arrived i mean i dont hate it that its less then a hour from starting I still wasn't feeling 100% from that nauseating ship ride I twiddled my thumbs waiting to arrive.

Stepping in the castle took my breath away It was made of marble a very expensive mattireal to build out of but non the less it was gorgeous I wondered around a few kings and Queens greeted me "Oh hello King Dream what a pleasure to meet you" said a princess who slightly swayed on her feet eager to dance. "can i have a dance with you prince Dream?" she asked shyly I nodded And we danced I spun her around She giggled and tried flirting but... I wasn't really that bothered then we switched partners in the dance i spun around waiting to see my next dance partner but i was met face to face with the Prince who hosted this and my breath caught in my throat he seemed a bit startled but danced with me leading Me through the dance My soul beat quicken in pace as i danced more with him he was silent no pick up lines but he seemed a bit cold natured but he was stating me dead in the face. When the dance ended he bowed slightly at me and walked in to the crowd leaving me wanting to know more about this prince I followed behind him slight Dancing with monsters hear and there He never spoke a word to anyone gave respectful nods hear and there but Besides that he was mute.I headed over when the song finished "hello prince Cross i believe?" i said respectfully bowing He nodded at me staring at me "Thank you for inviting me to this wonderful ball" i spoke he nodded again I huffed softly hes not making it easy i talked a bit more but all i got where nods and Shrugs. Im determined to make him speak another dance started and he seemed a bit alarmed his eyes widen and i new if you didnt have a dance partner you would get smushed by the others so he imidientlty took my arm and we danced Once again. 

The music slowly died down and people headed in oposit directions and I thought of something crazy this could go well or horribly wrong before he was about to pull away I grabbed his collar and pecked him on the cheek "Thank you Cross for this wonderful ball" i said curtly and walked off 3,2,1 i counted in my head "W-wait!" he called after me I smiled but suppressed it and turned around faking a confused look He had a blush on his cheeks and rubbed the back of his skull nervously "What was that for?" i shrugged with a knowing smile and tried to walk off again he repeated the question still following me as i made my way to the door "Wait" he said once again I stopped "Can you not stay longer?" he asked and i looked back he rocked back and forth on his feet and Looked at the ground i smiled softly now and hooked my arm with his "Okay Prince Cross but only cause you asked" i thought mischievously my plan worked "Your prince Dream Correct?" i nodded he smiled softly too "Well dream i dont think ive never met anyone as brave as you." he said as we walked in the crowd envies Looks where shot at me like daggers but i shrugged it off "Well Cross Looks like we are gonna become Good good friends" i said.