Chapter 4

(Dusts POV)

My tale begins..

I watched as one of the other kids got dragged out by what i presumed to be his guard not even a moment after My father walked in his cold menacing vibe intoxicating the room "Where leaving" he snapped I flinched  as did other kids around us also being taken away, but knowing" this was gonna be a long rest of the night" i muttered to my self.

The carriage ride home My father didn't speak a word to me He glared out the window Taping his fingers on his knees he would occasionally Glare at me but i didn't know what i even do this time.

We arrived "home" i say home like that because I hate it, I hate it so much I looked up at the looming castle it seemed to blend in with the night sky I shivered not from the cold but the on coming sense of dread we walked inside and I was about to walk away and hopefully never see my father again but that wasn't the case, "dust. My office now." he said in a menacing voice I timidly followed scared to disobey him We entered the cluttered room and he sat down folding his hands and narrowed his eyes at me. "You will train." was all he said "Im sorry what?" i said gripping on to my other arm "Your going to bording school To toughen you up right now your weak and pretty pathetic so you will leave tomorrow." he said plainly as if he was discussing the weather. His words stung "What time" i said barley audible "First thing I hope when you come back you will be worthy to be called my son. Your dismissed" I let out a breath i had bin unknowingly holding and stiffly walked out the room gripping my fists so tight i thought my hand was bleeding me and my father, Well me and my father dont get along.

The dawn rised to quickly But i guess its a good thing now i dont have to stay in this awful place anymore I looked up the morning sun barley peaking over the castle but it caused a shadow over us. My carriage arrived and i relaxed slightly Looking at the doors "he dosnt even say goodbye.." i thought looking down briefly No matter i thought jumping in "ill show him, ill show them all."