Chapter 6

(Errors POV)

Rumors where spreading around the castle faster then the flu Maids talking to each other the parts i picked up where Something about the war worsening Rather just the guards fight they must take civilians Well at least My kingdom dose When ever i ask my parents about the other kingdoms they change the subject. 

"Prince Error" i looked up at a servant "You are wanted at the dinner table" this surprised me My parents where having dinner with mystery people and refused me to go anywhere near.

I stepped down the hall way And stopped out side a door and a maid Saw me "Oh prince Error make sure you have you best posture theirs VERY important monsters in their" she said in a hushed voice Dusting off my shit and straightening it I nodded and placed my hand on the cold metal door knob and walked in My eyes widen My parents where having dinner with the other kingdom I forgot which one it is though. "ah Error Please meet our newest alies." my Father said his voice boomed over the large dining room The king had a evil look in his eyes but bared the same resemblance as that  kid from the meeting his name was dust? yeah i think so I stepped forward Showing confidence in my stride and taking a place at the table "Now Error we will not tell a single soul about this partner ship ok? Not even our kingdom can know we cant afford the other two kingdoms to know." i nodded carefully The king locked eyes with me he seemed off I looked back at My mother and nearly gasped at the stinging sensation on my wrist My mother was gripping my wrist so tight I was trying not to wince I new that look she was giving me "i-i am looking forward to your partnership with your son in the future" Damn it i stuttered The king grimaced at the mention of his son "I dont think he will make much of a king But you seem like a strong lad I trust you will not let my kingdom fall in to despair when Im gone" "No sir" i replied My mother replaced My wrist and and nodded "You may leave now" I bowed lowly and left the room Examining My now bruising wrist.