Chapter 8

(Reapers POV)

I stared blankly at my mothers grave I felt My fathers hand on my shoulder but I some how felt like this was my fault.

The forks clatter on the plate Silence was filled in the dinning room Me nor my father said a word Each of us had a black wrist band on i decided to speak up "So-" "Tomorrow we will tell the people what happen to there queen My father said in a hushed voice then stood up his chair scarping against the floor painfully and he walked out probably to go hide in his office. He dosnt want to face me the maid said it wasn't my fault its just i resemble my mother too much to bear to be with me,I looked down at the plate suddenly im not that hungry.

The castle was to quite with out my mom and seemed much to dull I headed to the green house opening the doors and stepping in to the very hot room overwhelming rose scent instantly hitting me tears threatened to fall not because of the pungentness of the roses but the memories of my mom she adored this place apart from me this was her pride and joy I stepping and sat on the edge of the fountain closing my eyes then i looked at my lap My legs where criss crossed and i gripped my hands together Fighting the tears that threatened to fall but i smiled when I saw a white rose with red speckles on it I uncrossed my legs and walked over to it gently resting a hand on its velvet like petals study the strange flower I then stood up and walked out the room "Bye mom."

Not to long after My father also followed the same fate not in the gruesome way my mother did but... You get what i mean. No one new though The castle seemed even more depressing then usual and i refused to even put the slightest effort in the day But i new at dinner time My Father the King was supposed to meet with the neighboring kingdom no not the ones we- I am at war with Its one from across the sea They do a visit to each kingdom its a yearly thing I must make a esxuse.

I waited patiently at the door I was barley even old enough to be hear let alone greet them I held My breath when the carriage neared Then the Queen and her son along with a few other important people i assume got out The queen greeted me "Hello there where is your parents?" she asked her accents slightly different then mine showing she was from across the seas  her smile Betrayed her eyes, her eyes where cold and almost seemed angry I let out the breath "I deeply apologize but Im afraid my parents will not be attending" i said mimicking my Father tone he did when he faked being sorry to important people. She scoffed "Fine" and gestured for me to lead the way I tried to make my steps even and calm but I kept stumbling slightly When we Finally reached dining hall i took a seat at the head of the table "Please take your seats dinner shall be on shortly" i said not smiling but i made my tone seem friendly she nodded and her son and the other people sat at the table It was silent then she spoke "So-...." i tuned the rest out Looking at the empty plate nodding and shaking my head when it felt right or shrugging This routine is what ill find to do often.

After a while of her awkwardly talking she asked a question that made me snap out of the trance "So how come your parents could not attend." she spoke I stared at her son briefly he looked familiar I thought should i tell her I mean shes a alie almost i think dose it really matter? I shrugged  she looked offended "Well why arent they hear? i mean how disrespectful can you get?" she kept on saying nasty things about my parents and then I lost my temper "THERE DEAD SO IT IS NOT THEM WHO IS BEING DISRESPECTFUL IT IS YOU." i said rather loudly standing up and glaring at her she and the rest of her entourage had there mouths hung open from my out burst I cleared my thought and saw my mistake smoothing out my shirt I huffed sitting back down "They can not attend because they are dead so can we please move on from the subject?" i said more calmly She was about to say something then the food arrived Glad for a distraction but I poked and prodded at my food feeling a bit nauseous.

(Looking back through the chapter ive realized how depressing there back grounds are XD well i mean it gives there character anyways wanted to point that out see ya in the next chapter :P)