One

He has piercing blue eyes, his hair is the darkest shade of black and he's so hot... you have no idea, Patsy. Damn him! I know my thoughts are far from feminist but, you have to understand me...
Read 12:32

Who is hot, Mr Linton?
Read 12:32

...Mr Ambrose, sir? Is that you?
Read 12:33

Yes, indeed I am, Mr Linton. Now answer the question.
Read 12:39
[Actually read 12:34]

Umm... which question, Sir?:)
Read 12:39

Don't play dumb with me, Mr Linton. I'm not going to repeat myself.
Read 12:40

I do respect you and try to do as you wish (sometimes), Mr Ambrose, sir, but I assume I don't know what you're talking about.
Read 12:40

Don't test my patience, Mr Linton. Who were you talking with? And who is the gentleman with piercing blue eyes and dark hair?
Read 12:41

Oh, that... I was texting my friend, Mr Ambrose. I'm afraid I can't share any further information with you.

Yours truly, Lillian Linton.
Read 12:42

I hope, you didn't forget that you're in my employ and I pay your bills. Therefore, you will always do as I wish. Answer my questions, Now!
Read 12:43

Dear Mr Ambrose, *clears her throat*, NO.
Read 12:44

As you wish.
Read 12:44

Wait, what?
Read 12:44

Did you just... give up?
Read 12:45

Um, sir?
Read 12:45

Are you all right? Should I call Karim? Do you have a fever?
Read 12:46

Mr Ambrose, sir?
Read 12:47

Ugh, fine. I'll go talk to Patsy about that hot guy again...
Read 12:47

Mr Linton, you're not going anywhere! I await you in Empire House on 1 p.m sharp.
Read 12:47

😏
Read 12:47

Don't waste your energy and time on forming unnecessary impressions on your face. Remember, Knowledge is Power is Time is Money.
Read 12:48

Yes, sir. As you wish, sir.
Read 12:48