Chapter Twenty-One: The Tux Wearing, Rose Holding Boyfriend

So I'm really sorry that these chapters might have so many typos lol. I have so much of the plot just stuck in my head and I want to get it all down before I edit.

[UNEDITED]

[UNEDITED]

"I love you too." He smiles into my hair. "Why are you so lovey today? Not that I don't like it, but before you were a little distant."

I try and pull myself to together and put on a smile, looking up at him. "Sometimes I just realize how important you are to me. And how it's okay if things change, you know?" I sniffle.

His smile drops, his hands coming up to cradle my face. My stomach clenches and I feel more tears coming. "May...what's going on? Are you breaking up with me? I know things have changed the last couple of months but I love you and - "

"I'm not breaking up with you." I abruptly cut him off. "So stop right there."

He sighs, releasing my face and pulling me back into a hug. "My heart stopped there for a second." Will laughs.

So many thoughts of confusion and guilt and of "what the heck I'm supposed to do now" swirl in my mind recklessly.

"Mine too." I confess in a completely different meaning.

He pauses for a moment before pulling away. "I should probably get going. My mom is expecting me in a few minutes. I'm sneaking in some sushi." He laughs, kissing me on the head. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You will?" I ask, not knowing we have plans tomorrow.

He shrugs. "Yeah I'm guessing I'll miss you and end up coming over. So restock the fridge with that ice cream I like and maybe I'll let you pick the movie." He winks and runs and away before I can smack him.

I shake my head, a smile spreading over my face like a contagious love disease. Or, how Scarlett puts it, the love flu. My phone suddenly rings, pulling me out of my thoughts.

My eyebrows furrow at the caller ID. "Korbin?" I answer completely bewildered as to why in the world he would call me.

"Hey..." He says awkwardly. "So I have to talk to you."

"Okay..." I say, feeling nervous.

"I don't know who else to talk to about this. It's kind of personal." He says quietly.

I pause, a feeling of pride warming my heart knowing that Korbin trusts me about with something so personal. "Yeah of course. I'm here if you want to talk."

"Thanks. So..." he breathes nervously, "I've been talking to this girl."

I bite my lower lip to stop myself from saying anything I'll regret. "You mean the girl you had that date with a while back?"

"It wasn't a date then." He chuckles. "But yeah it's her."

"Interesting..." I smile. "So what's the problem?"