Part 15- even more of the part

Start from the beginning

Third Person POV
Winter looked down onto Annabeth, what disgusted him was the fact she wore the silver and sea green ring on her finger, the liquid still. "Don't you whine about not getting attention, we worked to get to our statuses, if you would've done what we did, maybe you could've ended up like us as well. Yeah sure, you can have my power, but only if you've gone through what I have, and let me tell you, it's not worth it." Annabeth gulped but then stood up straight "I challenge you to a duel, let's see who really is powerful." Winter laughed then said "i don't think you want that, so I'll let you off this once, but next time, I won't be as kind," then he walked off. Annabeth, was left in shock.

Spring's POV
I was a bit angry when Winter pushed me back, but then when I watched him, I think I wouldn't have done it as good, we waited for Summer to finish his monstrosity of a meal then walked in the direction of bunker nine. As we approached I saw something that wasn't there before, a luxurious cabin made of the same marble as the table and intricate silver door frame and such designs. We walked in to find Winter in the sofa browsing through TV. We stood with our mouths open. He looked over at us then said "I was bored... and I didn't want to sleep in that cramped, oily cave," he paused "no offence Leo." Leo shrugged. Then something on the TV caught his eye. "Oh it's that new movie truth or dare!" He said.
"So you want to watch it?" Winter asked.
"No, n-n-n-n-no, I want to play truth or dare!" He shouted, "Who's with me?"
"Eh, got nothing else to do," Chaos shrugged.
"Sure," Autumn said.
"I don't know what it is but it sounds like it will take up my time," Rhaisa said, then added "So I'm in."
"Eh I don't know," I said, "I mean as long as your not immature, I'm in." I thought that sounded reasonable, then I heard..
"Common, you're playing truth or dare, that's immature in itself." Winter shrugged.
"Oh common Winter, pleeaaase. It would be so much better with you," Summer whined, then did puppy dog eyes but just looked deranged instead.
"Okay fine, just stop doing that face. Do you seriously never want be taken seriously?" Winter sighed, "but anything not cool and I'll go,"
"YES!!" Summer screamed.
We sat in a circle and Summer went first as it was his idea. "Okay Winter, truth or dare?"
"Uh, I dunno, dare?" Winter said, rubbing his face.
"Okay, walk into the centre of camp and flirt with one of the Aphrodite girls," Summer said mischievously.
"Right, that's it I'm done, bye, goodnight," Winter got up and started to walk away.
"Okay okay, sorry, you can choose a different option," Summer pleaded for him to stay.
"Fine, truth," Winter still stood at the the door frame.
"What is the most embarrassing mission you've ever been in?" Leo grinned.
I notice Winter blush a little then shake his head "The first one where Chais sent me to kill hellhounds without magic, a weapon or proper clothing just patient scrubs and wings."
Something told me he was lying. "I've had enough, I'm going to bed, g'night." It was strange as it was only half one. When he was out of ear shot Summer looked at Chaos. "What was his real embarrassing mission?" Summer squinted his eyes. Chaos laughed and then said "It was a mission where he had to seduce someone." Summer burst out laughing. "Okay, can you give me the details?" Summer asked, I admit, that's pretty funny.
Winter's POV
I heard them downstairs and the thought of that mission brought back so many memories, aah, I was so naive.
-flash back-
I had arrived on the planet, the goal was to go into the restaurant, have dinner with the lady, make her tell me her secrets but not straight out asking her, easy, right?
I stepped in, dressed in a navy blue suit with the top button undone, Chaos aged me to look older and I felt really uncomfortable, especially with the stubble that now sat in my chin. I asked for the table registered under lady's name and the waitress showed me to her table then winked at me, I shuddered, how uncomfortable can one get in a night? "Hello Miss Savor, it's very nice to meet you," my voice now husk and deep, ARGH I HATE IT! "Hello, Mr Near." She had dirty blonde hair that sat in curls, her red dress was striking with certain classy cuts, though I admired the dress, I still felt as if I walked into a cave full of lions. Our conversation went on for a while, I finally got her onto the subject of jobs and not to toot my own horn, but I'd say it was going pretty well, I've made her laugh a few times and it's just been casual. "Hey, you know they have a beautiful, secluded balcony near the back, care to join?" She asked, a smile played on her lips. OH PLEASE NO, I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!! But instead of saying that I said "Of course my dear, anything that you want." She smiled at this, I thought it was a bit over the top but I guess that's the key to this kind of thing. She asked a waiter if they could escort us and soon enough we were looking out at a river that lay quietly and while trees swayed on the banks. "So Mr Near, do you have anyone special in your life? I'm sure a handsome man like you must have someone." She said, oh no, I had just got into the right subject. I chuckled "Oh no, my work takes up too much time for me to find anyone, how about you? What's your boss like with work hours?"
"Oh shush, let's just enjoy ourselves, don't talk about work now," she sighed. I didn't really know what I say, I mean I need to get this information. She looked at me in the eyes. "I can not believe you're no taken," she started walking towards me. "Uh, thank you?" I said.
"I've had a great time tonight. And you're so sweet and kind and.... so very handsome." She drooled. I felt sick. My back hit a wall. Actual fear gripped my heart, this was way worse than any other mission. Before I knew what was happening I turned around and she was kissing me. I wanted to throw up. What should I do? It would ruin everything if I just push away, but if I kiss back this will lead down a whole different path. I should just abandon this mission and go back to planet Forveros. I really didn't want to do this, but so I didn't break my cover I kissed her back for a second then pushed her away. "Miss Savor, I'm very sorry, but I need to get back," I thought for a second, "I've uh.. got a dog I need to feed." She turned my face to meet hers, and said "I love dogs," and then grinned. I wanted the ground to swallow me up. "Sorry, I haven't got any spare bedding, bye, nice to meet you!" I then ran out the restaurant after leaving the money for the meal on the table as I ran past.
-flash back end-

Okay, I'm going to leave it there, I got a bit carried away with that flash back, I just thought it was funny, and I know I'm sorry it's been ages. However, I am thinking about doing something different but anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.