Part 7-the job

Hello, welcome back to the story, I'm sorry this is so confusing but I hope you get it later on. Anyway, enjoy.....

Spring POV
I saw Winter fly into the woods, I only knew him from quick meet ups on planet Forveros. He was always so cold though sometimes cracked the unexpected joke. He was a real mystery to me. I thought this was my demigod not his (as in taking them to the hunters or CHB/SPQR), I guess this was a mix up. I went to intercept though I saw Winter already had it covered, I sat on a branch just so I could see how he would do things. Probably stay silent until the mission was done. He sliced through the hell hound and it burst into golden dust, it was difficult to see in the dark but I could just make out his wings. Then he turned around to the girl and crouched down. They started to talk. This wasn't like the Winter I knew, what happened next shocked me. He had hugged her! Then took the little girl into his arms and flew up above the trees. I've never seen this side of him, this just made him even harder to understand. I'll go see if there's anyone else that needs to be taken in.

Lucy's POV
Winter then took me into his arms and I could now see him properly in the starlight. His skin was quite pale, his hair was as black as a raven (A/N imagine if I gave him frosted tips) his eyes stayed the same but I could now see that on one eye he had a broken iris. I was so tired I fell asleep his arms.
—time skip—
I woke up to see we had landed in another woods. This was a different woods because it was way bigger. Nero crouched down and looked at me. "I need you to follow this path-" I cut him off before he could finish. "What path?" he smiled and flicked his wrist, "This one," a trail of frost appeared on the grass. "When you get to the end of the trail you'll meet a group of girls. They'll ask if you want to join them. I can't come with you so if you don't want to join, follow the trail back to me." He explained
" And if I do want to join them?" I asked. "If you don't come back after 15minutes then I'll assume you've joined them and leave you be, okay?" He smiled. "Yeah I understand," I said. This will be exciting.

Chaos POV
I need Spring to see the real Percy. She just thinks he's just mean and cold. I f this keeps on happening, when the time comes she won't be able to trust him. Trust is key, without it everything will fall apart.

Ooh, weird ending. Though I'm really sorry I haven't updated in ages, I know this isn't really a good make up because it's quite short. Anyway thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it.