Chapter 8

Jazzy's POV

My eyes welled with tears that fell rapidly one after the other. "Took you long enough," Snow said with a small wolfy smirk yet I saw the tears in her eyes as well. I sobbed out and ran towards her wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I thought you were d-dead!" I cried and she chuckled rubbing her furry head against my cheek and whined as she felt my pain. "I was recovering, Jaz, I will never leave you." After a few more minutes of sniffling I sat down next to her and we caught up on recent events. She told me she was in this peaceful realm where she was recovering because when Clarice 'killed' me, her spirit was removed from my body.

There, she met Ella's wolf and they were pretty good friends, much like Ella and I. Footsteps approached us from behind and I turned around to find Ella and her wolf beside her.

Much like the first time I saw Ella, I bowed down to Luna, her wolf. She trodded over to me and nudged me upwards "rise, my Original." I stood up and looked at both of their prideful expressions. "Your journey in this realm has come to an end, you still won't be going to your home but you will descending to land. We're about to tell you something that will most probably come as a shock to you, but keep in mind, what they did had them filled with regret all these years." Ella tells me and I look at her confused.

She waves her hand and a couch appears before us. We take a seat with our wolves sitting side by side in front of us on the ground. "21 years ago Ella and David Thomas gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who they loved with everything in them, even with his true form." she said and looked at me warily. I frowned, "w-what? You must be mistaken, there has to be something wrong, I am an only child." I tell her shaking my head. "They were the only ones who knew about their son's secret, in fear of having him killed, or experimented on. However, one day, a passerby saw a baby with blood red eyes and fangs playing in the Thomas' backyard, and she screamed. In a matter of hours, everyone in town found out about the abomination of nature, and so they sent their baby boy with a trusted witch who hid him all these years until now."

A screen appeared beside her showing a guy and an old woman sitting in a small cottage eating dinner with laughter clear in their eyes and smiles. I stood up and walked towards it. I gasped as I stared at the guy with tears in my eyes not because I never knew about him being my supposed brother but because if you cut off my hair and buffed me up a little you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between us. I sobbed as I reached out to touch his face but wasn't able to because it was a screen.

"His name is Ryan Thomas, and he is your older brother. He's currently 23 years old, 2 years older than you," she said and I fell to my knees as I stared at my brother. "Why did they send him away?" I asked Ella not taking my eyes off my brother. "He wasn't exactly a werewolf. He was what we call a hybrid, half-vampire half-werewolf. The times back then were tough. People weren't as accepting and would burn any 'abomination' alive. And so, your parents had to let go of their baby boy to keep him safe."

I sucked in a breath as I imagined their pain of having to hide their son all these years. "Your parents didn't just forget about him, you don't have to worry about that. Your father would go to him every now and then with photographs and news about you. Your brother loves you more than anything, Jazzy. He keeps a photo of you beside his bed and prays every day that a day could come where he would get to meet you. To hold you, his baby sister, in his arms so tight and forget about all his worries. He knows all about you and all that's happened recently and couldn't be more proud of you."

I smiled through the tears, "he knows about me? Ella, I need to see him, I need to hold him atleast once, please Ella," I practically begged her. She looked at Luna and they both smiled while looking at me, "and that's exactly why we're here. Your time here has come to an end, you will now descend to where your brother is but it will take you some time to find him due to the fact that the witch is hiding the place but if you focus hard enough you'll be able to break the spell. Don't worry though, my dear, you will be united with your brother, and you can always come back here anytime with Snow."

I smiled and pulled Ella in for a tight hug with tears steaming down my face, "thank you, for everything," I tell her and she smiles hugging me back. "You're welcome, my warrior, oh and one last thing. You can also control the weather you know?" she said and we both laughed, "I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that part of my abilities."

After a hearty meal, Snow and I headed off to sleep to rest for a long day ahead of us. As I lay my head on my pillow and stared at the open sky above me, I smiled.

Wait for me brother, I'm coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sooo I'm backkk! I know the details in this chapter might probably come to you as a shock but I have been planning this idea for sooo long that I simply couldn't wait. So yeah, if you liked this do not forget to vote and spread this story! Thank you lovelies!

WerePotterhead