Chapter 7

Blake's POV

I stared with horror at Emma's unmoving body and prayed to everything above that she wasn't dead. Evan didn't hesitate and ran to his twin with me right behind him. We dropped to our knees in front of her, quickly turned her on her back, and then we checked for a pulse. We waited a few seconds then as soon as we felt and heard the pulse we breathed out in relief. Evan carried her and ran to the hospital wing, however I just turned around and glared at Clarice who was smirking at me.

"I swear when the day comes that I could kill you, I will not hesitate, you bitch," I spat at her and saw the split second of fear in her eyes but it quickly dissappeared as she looked at me. "You can't kill me without killing your precious Jazzy," she said tauntingly I smirked and was about to tell her what really happened to Jazzy but I stopped. Let the bitch be surprised.

"So be it." I said and watched as the shock in her eyes was apparent. "You're willing to kill your mate just to destroy me?" she said as the fear finally resided in her eyes and I saw her take a small step back. "She would want me to, so listen to me Clarice, if you don't leave me and my pack alone, trust me you will be the one begging for your fucking death!"

To say I felt smug when she registered my words and stumbled upon her own two feet as she was scrambling to leave was an understatement. I glared at her and her pack as they rushed out of here without another word. As soon as they were gone, I turned around and rushed to the hospital.

Jazzy's POV

I gasped when I saw Emma's unconscious body and felt tears well up in my eyes but they didn't fall. She can't be dead, there's no way she is dead. I watched as Evan quickly carried her and ran with her to the hospital.

I lost focus a bit when Blake stood up and talked to Clarice. I didn't hear most of their conversation but what I heard had my tears running down my face in pride and love towards the werewolf who would literally do anything to get me back.

"She would want me to, so listen to me Clarice, if you don't leave me and my pack alone, trust me you will be the one begging for your fucking death!"

I cried openly as I saw Clarice run away with her so called pack and Blake run to the hospital. And then... the screen cut off.

"That's enough for today, you look like you're about to pee yourself, honey."

I groaned in annoyance and stared at Ella in disbelief. "I need to see if Emma is okay, Ella! Please!" I practically beg her and she just laughs and shakes her head. "Emma will be perfectly fine, Jasmine, you, on the other hand, will not be if I catch you slacking off again. Now off to your training you still haven't grasped the focus part." she says and leaves me behind glaring at her retreating back.

Suddenly I'm drenched from top to bottom, "Ella!" I scream and she just laughs at me "that should teach you not to glare at my back again, off to training, Original."

I turned around and walked off to the area where Ella trained me in and quickly took off my soaking shirt and stayed in my sports bra. I huffed in annoyance but took a deep breath and relaxed, focusing on the rocks in front of me. I closed my eyes and set my focus only on my powers and nothing more. When I opened my eyes, the rock was floating above the ground yet it was shaking and not still and it dropped pretty quick.

I groaned and concentrated again in keeping the rocks floating about the ground. I was getting extremely good at controlling my powers, but sometimes I lose focus. Ella tells me that I should be able to do it without even focusing and that's what I'm trying to achieve. Since I've been begging Ella to well 'bring me back to life' for quite some time, she agreed but only if she sees I'm ready. And what better way to show her I'm ready then by practicing and perfecting all my powers huh?

I spent 2 hours practicing my levitation skills and my elements (air, water, fire, land) skills and so far so good. I sighed as I felt the loneliness in my chest, it's been a while since I've felt Snow or heard her. I don't know if she's still with me or somewhere else and I was too scared to ask Ella in fear of her response. I mean I know she isn't dead, at least I think so, but she's only missing. She was- is a part of me and I'm not going to let go of her no matter what.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ella approaching me with a smile on her flawless face. I looked at her while maintaining focus on the floating rocks and she smiled proudly. "Ella, I have a question," I say softly and she smiles and hums in response. "W-where is Snow? My wolf? I haven't felt her or heard from her since I came here and I was too scared to ask you before because I didn't want to face the consequences if it was bad. And now I just, I need to know if she is okay," I rambled with nerves, slowly dropping the rocks to the ground. She turned to me with her eyes shining and a huge smile on her face.

"I was wondering when you would ask," she says and gives a loud, powerful, yet entrancing howl that has me on my knees without thinking. "Rise, my child, and look ahead," she says and I slowly get up and look ahead.

I don't know how I recognized her, I just did. Because standing in all her glory in front of me, was Snow, with her eyes shining, tail in the air wagging, and her tongue rolling out.