Synopsis and Novel Overview

It's not "boy meets girl, boy loses girl," but rather "boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy's friends begin dropping like so many dead flies."

Peter O’Mallick isn’t just having a bad day; he’s having a bad life.

It’s bad enough when your girlfriend suddenly casts you a cold shoulder, your grades are slipping and those around you no longer understand what it’s like to walk in your shoes; but walking around with the innate power to end lives—something Peter begins to realize he has had since birth—takes the angst to a whole new level.

Coming in the fall of 2014 from Atomic Fez in both print and eBook, the book is told in three parts. The Prologue and Part I: The Online Journal of Peter O'Mallick will be released on Wattpad prior to the book's print and eBook release.

Prologue

Part I: The Online Journal of Peter O’Mallick

Part II: Brecht’s Story

Part III: Sin Eater

Epilogue

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO READ, PLEASE BE WARNED: THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC HORROR COMBINED WITH DESCRIPTIVE DEPICTIONS OF ADULT SEXUAL SITUATIONS THAT ARE LIKELY TO BE DISTURBING TO SOME. THIS TALE IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED.

[The full novel is slowly being released in chapter by chapter chunks here on Wattpad, but if you can't wait to read it, the print and eBook version is available through all major online retailers - Atomic Fez's page (with links) is here:  http://www.atomicfez.com/book-catalogue/9781927609033.html]