do you think i fucked up?

bev, richie, mike, and stan have been trying to stay in contact with y/n. yet whenever they visit her house, her mom comes up with a lame excuse to not see her. whenever they're at school they just can't seem to find her.

they found out she quit cheer. which they didn't know why she loved it. she always loved doing cheer. it was something she thought she was good at. plus, as self-centered as it may sound y/n loved the little amount of attention she would receive from the game. so it just confused them.

"i still can't find her guys. what if she ran away?" mike said, he was the most paranoid one in the situation. he cared for y/n, she was the first person he has gotten close to. he was basically like an older brother.

"y/n wouldn't leave. remember when her parents wanted to move but she begged them not to. so knowing her, she wouldn't leave this town." richie shrugged. he was actually being serious about the situation, he hasn't been cracking those awful jokes or been talking in those inaccurate accents. he's just worried about the girl.

"i should have never kissed her..." stan spoke in a hushed tone. he didn't know how much of an impact it would make, and now he just regrets it so much.

"it's not your fault, nor is it y/n's." beverly said. "you didn't know her true feelings and you didn't know how this would affect the club. it's not your fault, stanley."

"wait. true feelings? are you saying she never had feelings for me?" stan questioned. stopping in his tracks. the other three stopped as well in the school hallway.

the three looked at each other. mike knows about y/n's feelings. she told her when he was chasing after her moments later the situation. she poured her heart and soul to him. she even let out tears.

"uh, she did like you. for quite sometime now. however, she found out that she has feelings for bill after awhile of fake dating. yet she still had feelings for you, just not as much. then that day where bill yelled at her, she realized that she was in love with him." mike explained, nervously. richie and beverly looked around the hallway awkwardly.

"does everyone know about this?" stan asked, his gaze shifting to each and every one of his three friends.

"well bill doesn't know, eddie and ben don't either. so your not all alone home slice." richie said awkwardly, mentally cringing from his words.

"oh wow. thanks for telling me." stan said rolling his eyes.

"you can't get mad at her. when she likes you, you didn't notice her. and she was just figuring out her feelings." mike defended.

"anyways, how did the break up go? you never told us what happened over the weekend," beverly asked, trying to change the topic. soon the three boys and her started walking once again.

"well uh, she got mad. she slapped me and told me she was just using me to get y/n mad. i honestly don't give a fuck though, she was a bitch anyway. i think she only started talking to me to get under y/n's skin." stan shrugged.

"i swear, she was always slapping you when you were dating," beverly replied, rolling her eyes like stan had done moments before. "and that's honestly not shocking, she's crazy enough to do that."

the bell erupted throughout the school. "i'll see you guys later." stan said, waving the three goodbyes.

mike soon left the group as well. "bye guys, i'll see if y/n is there." he told richie and beverly. he and y/n had 1st period together, yet he didn't know why she wasn't there.

the group walked away from each other. mike walking quickly to class, which happens to be ap physics.

mike sat down at his usual desk, pretty early to class as he always is. his individual desk is right in front of y/n. hopefully, she shows up.