life can kiss my ass

it's now the next day since the movie night at stan's house, and y/n has been thinking about stan, what vick told her, and what might happen. stan basically told her that he has no feelings for sammy, and legit tried to kiss y/n then and there. she's been waiting for that moment, but she didn't know why she didn't kiss him. it was her dream to kiss her crush, however, bill is now in the picture her dream is changing.

bill had driven her to her house not that long ago, what was a movie night turned into a sleepover. not like any of them complained, other than stanley's parents. a sigh escaped her soft lips, as she laid on her side. looking out the window, it was sunny and the birds were singing. oh, how stan and her listened to the birds chirping in her room. he said the birds just seem happier near her house.

there was a soft knock on her bedroom door. "come in!" she shouted. the girl sat up from her bed as the door was opening. she didn't know who it was, it could be bill or stan, or another killer clown. a sigh a relief came out of her lips as she just saw beverly and richie.

"your uh, mom let us in," beverly said nervously.

"what's wrong? is something up?" y/n asked beverly, the girl just nodded.

"yeah, but um... richie and i have a few questions for yo-."

"do you like bill too? what happened at the kitchen last night? it doesn't take almost ten minutes to fill up cups of water." richie cut the ginger off.

y/n groaned and laid back on her bed. "one i think i do like bill. two, stan told me he doesn't want to date sammy and almost kissed me." she said, her gaze staying on the ceiling. she felt the bed dip and a hand resting on top of her shoulder.  "i didn't mean to catch feelings, i also didn't mean to decline his kiss."

"wait to hold up, you like stan but you didn't even kiss him?" richie asked the warmth from her shoulder leaving along with his hand.

"yes, trash mouth. it just didn't feel right at the time."

"but how come? you like him goddamnit!" he shouted, earning a slap on the arm from beverly.

"i- i don't know." y/n mumbled, her gaze still on the ceiling.

"so you think you like bill?" beverly asked looking down at her friend. all she received was a nod. "how about we go downtown and get our minds off of everything. no bill. no stan. just me, you, and that random kid right there." she said pointing to richie. the girls giggled while richie rolled his eyes.

"yeah, i would like that." y/n exclaimed, soon getting off of her bed. "let me change first," she added shortly after, rummaging through her closet. the two nodded and walked out. y/n waited until she heard the door shut to change. she changed out of the clothes from the previous night into some stripes pants, an oversized red shirt, yellow socks, and her black vans.

her feet hit the floor as she made it downstairs to her friends. beverly and richie were sitting down next to her sibling. "ready guys?" y/n asked, catching the attention of beverly and richie. both nodded.

"yep.," the two friends said unison, playfully glaring at each other as they did so.

"bye mom, i'll be downtown if you need me. love you!" y/n exclaimed as she saw her mom in the kitchen near the front door.

"okay honey, be back before four though. i don't want you out the whole day." y/m/n explained, which y/n nodded in response. with that the three walked out of the y/l/n residence.

the two girls were currently drinking a milkshake and eating fries at the arcade. richie just had to beat his previous score in multiple games. "you're such a nerd, richie." y/n spoke.

"yeah a nerd that gets laid!" he shouted as his hands moved quickly on the joystick.

"ahh, my christian ears!" the y/h/c haired girl yelled back, chuckling. glares were sent towards the group as they continued being loud.

richie continued to play his game while the girls talked. it stayed like that for a few hours. the h/c haired girl continuously looked at her wristwatch, seeing it was two in the afternoon. "i think it's about time we head to a different location. plus, i'm not going to waste another four bucks on a milkshake." y/n said to her ginger friend. beverly chuckled.

"completely relatable, i do need to start saving up for my prom dress." the other girl replied. she looked over at richie playing street fighter. "hey, nerd!" beverly called, causing richie to roll his eyes playfully. "let's leave!" she shouted once more. richie turned his head for a few seconds to face his friends until he heard an all to a familiar sound. he died.

"goddamnit beverly, i was so close to winning," he said, walking towards them, defeated.

"aw poor richie, too bad." y/n said, giving him a sweet devilish smile.

"wow, you don't care about my feelings. i officially lost all my wills to live." richie said.

"aw richie, do you want a sticker with that?" beverly piped in this time.

"ha ha, whatever. let's head out now." richie said walking towards the front door of the arcade.

okay, guys, this was more of a filler. so sorry if it's a little bland. however, you did get to see your relationship with richie and beverly. also, i want to thank everyone for 200+ reads. oh my, i'm so happy that people are actually reading and enjoying my story. so thank you guys for reading. it means a lot. also after this book ends which won't be any time soon, i was thinking of doing another book. idk like a social media story, but i'm not sure what i want it to be with. the options are jaeden, finn, choosen, and wyatt. so if you guys can, just comment on what you would like best