2 ~ The meet&greet

Start from the beginning

We were immediately escorted to the dressing room and my heart was beating a bit faster then normally because in a few seconds I was face to face with my idols and I did not prepare myself for this and I thought I would get a panic attack. (Yeah, I know, I sound like a drama queen, but I can not help it.)

"Okay ladies you can go in, but please do not act like a foolish little girls because the boys are getting ready for the show" Paul told us when he met us outside the dressing room. I looked at Melanie who looked back with a huge grin and meanwhile we nodded that we had understood. Paul opened the door and let us in.

"We brought food." I said dryly as I held up the bags and I could kill myself because that must have been the lamest thing I have ever said to attractive guys. My eyes immediately fell on Liam and I saw that he had his girlfriend with him and when I looked around and saw that Niall walked towards me with a hungry look.

"Finally! I'm so hungry. Hi I'm Niall and I like to take the bags off your hands." He said with a laugh and it made me laugh as well because I knew that he was always hungry, but this confirmed it. "Hi, I'm Sam and this here is Melanie." I introduced us and the guys waved back. After a few seconds I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked up only to meet the most beautiful green eyes ever.

Harry was openly staring at me. I have to admit that he is really handsome but he happens to be a ladies man and that was why he was not my favourite. "Is there anything wrong Harry?" I asked him, and that seemed to shake him awake and when he smiled, I seemed to melt especially when that beautiful smile of his appeared on his face with his dimples, my god. "No, there's nothing but I wonder if you have ordered something for yourself" he said with a laugh, and I looked at Melanie, "Yes, we had dinner an hour ago," I told him.

This felt pretty uncomfortable and while the boys were eating we stood in the doorway and I looked at my watch and it was almost 6 pm and we had to take our places. "Uhm .. We have to go, it was nice meeting you," and when we turned to walk away, I suddenly felt a hand on my arm and I did not expect this so I withdrew and turned quickly. I looked in Harry's eyes, which showed that he was a bit startled by my response to his touch.

"Sorry, I did not mean to scare you, but you can not leave without making pictures this is the reason you're here right?" he asked us awkwardly. "That would be great but we understand If you don't have time at the moment." Melanie said, because I just lost my ability to speak. "Well what are we waiting for then, men gather around." Louis shouted enthusiastically and before I knew what had happened Niall fished the camera out of my bag and gave it to Paul and Harry had thrown his arm around my shoulder and for some reason I found this comforting instead of uneasy which is usually the case. I hated it when men touched me even if it was an accident but I didn't mind Harry's touch at all.

I let it go quickly and enjoyed the fact that we were in their company, after the pictures we really had to go towards the field, and we were really just in the hallway when Harry came running. "Sam just wait please!" I did not realize he was talking to me, and he called again and Melanie gave me a poke.

"You're Sam remember," she hissed at me and I felt so stupid that I forgot my new name I turned quickly towards Harry, "Sorry, I did not hear you what's wrong? 'I asked him an innocent tone. he narrowed his eyes for a moment and then laughed out loud "You heard me admit it but that's not the reason I am here. I was wondering if you might have twitter because I would like to keep in touch with you" before he was done talking, I had my hand already outstretched to his phone and he gave me that look (that said If you try anything I will hunt you down) and he kept watching the entire time I used it.

This made me laugh secretly because it was obvious that he did not trust me but that was not really crazy because I was simply a fan. "Okay you're following me on twitter" and showed him my profile. We really have to go otherwise it will be our fault that the fans have to wait for you guys too long.