summary.

( BAD MOON RISING )❛   i see trouble on the way   ❜

( BAD MOON RISING )
❛   i see trouble on the way   ❜

          ARLYN KNOX had everything under control. Her school life was great, her superhero persona kept New York city safe, and most of all, she was dating her best friend Peter Parker. What more could go wrong? Well, when you mix strange nightmares, power testings and emotional instability, things were starting to go off the wrong tracks. This train was going faster than Arlyn could handle, and to somewhere she'd never expect to be 2 years prior. Now her grades were falling and Arlyn was beginning to lose her grip on the powers that consumed her; all she had left that wasn't ruined was Peter. But bad days were coming, and Arlyn could feel every bit of it from her nightmares; unfathomable chaos and destruction.

❛   i see the creation of life and the destruction of death-and i feel every moment of theend of days crawling over my skin

end of days crawling over my skin.
please make it stop.  ❜

- cast.

ARLYN 'COSMO' KNOX
portrayed by tashi rodriguez

❛   i hear it whispering to me, i feel it pulsing through my veins, and it terrifies me that one day it may overpower me

❛   i hear it whispering to me, i feel it pulsing through my veins, and it terrifies me that one day it may overpower me.   ❜

also staring...

tom holland - peter parker
robert downey jr. - tony stark
alicia vikander - dr. manon myers

- disclaimer.

warning; there will be lots of time jumping, from 2 years ago to present time. i will inform you whenever time switches. this book also includes character deaths and mental instability and infinity war spoilers. do not read this unless you've seen the movie or don't care about spoilers. also this is a sequel, so i highly advise you to read 'whatever it takes' first, it would be very appreciated :)

updated!! in act two there will be endgame spoilers, so be aware.

_____

arlyn's back!!! again, if you havent read the first book i recommend doing it before this one because it may be confusing, seeing as this is a sequel. this obviously takes place 2 years after homecoming, so things are gonna be very different, and i'm gonna explain what happened in those 2 years.

also this will contain infinity war spoilers so don't continue if you don't want spoilers...