He locks my hand in his. I smile at him. "You ready m'lady?" He asks me, his eyes are filled with so much love, that tells me he feels the same about me as I feel about him. Love. "Yes" I say very excited, truth to be told I am so excited that I am actually starting to get nervous. I think that is a good thing right? Because it would be super weird if I wasn't nervous about our first date together. We walk hand in hand into the restaurant. We have to wait in a line but there are only two couples before it is our turn. The couple that is in the front look really in love, but the couple that is in front of us look like they are arguing with each other but I can not tell for sure, since you know they are whispering and I don't want to spy in their personal business.

Besides I'm to busy thinking about Jason. And about his plans, going to this restaurant can't be the only thing that he has planned for tonight? I mean it could and I would be all right with that but I know Jason, I even live with him, and I know that he isn't the person that just goes to a restaurant and go home, he is a rich vampire and he has been alive for so long so he knows this stuff. And this is our first date and if he doesn't go all over the top then I don't know him like I thought I did. Finally it is our time in the line. "Table for two" Jason tells the waiter. "Seguimi signore e signora {Follow me, sir and madam}" the waiter says and I'm guessing in Italian but I can't be sure since I don't speak Italian or any other language aside from English.

The waiter walks away and Jason takes my hand and walks after him, wait hold the cupcakes. Did Jason just understand that waiter? Because if he did then I learned something new today, that Jason does speak Italian. The waiter leads us upstairs where there is no one, wait is this the VIP area? I have never been to a VIP area before. There are couple of empty tables with two candles and a very nice setting of dishes. But the most prettiest of them is the middle one, it is a bit larger than all the other tables, it has a light shade of pink and four dark red candles are on the table. Two white dishes are on the table along with two forks, two spoons and knives and glasses. On the side of table where the dishes aren't, are pink heart shaped lights. This is beautiful, and this is definitely the most beautiful dinner table I have ever seen.

"Da questa parte per favore {Please come this way}" the waiter says and leads us to the large table. Wait we are using that beautiful table for our date? I guess so. "Grazie {Thank you}" Jason says to the waiter. I guess that does answer my question of, if Jason speaks Italian. And I got to say that Jason is amazing at speaking Italian with the accent and everything, like he is fluent in Italian. I wonder if he can speak any other language. "Suona il campanello e verrò subito, signore e signora {Ring the bell and I'll come right away, mister, madam} the waiter says, as he hands Jason two menus, and Jason nods at him, then he leaves us two alone. Jason pulls out the chair for me and smiling I sit down, then he sits in the chair in front of me. There is a slow romantic music playing softly in the air which makes this dress even more romantic than before, is that even possible?

I look at Jason trying to fish some information out of him since I just heard him talk another language like he speaks English, I never knew that he could speak other languages. He never told me. I have just realized how little we know each other but yet so much at the same time. "Jason, when did you learn Italian?' I ask him, my curiousness has become to much for me to hold that question in. I'm not really the person to hold in a question when I really need to know something. Let's just say that I asked a lot in school, most of the teachers were getting tired of it but still they found it adorable, and they also found me adorable, I never knew why. Jason hands me one of the menus. "I spend some time in Italy ten years ago, I'm a bit rusty but it will come to me" Jason says to me as I open the menu that he handed to me.