Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jacob:

That idiot dares to-Urgh! She obviously didn't return the kiss, and he said something about her not looking at a guy I guess from when I first left. Hmm.

*hummmmmmm*

Oh great meeting...

Noir:

I heard a faint humming, ah they are having the meeting. This was the perfect time to strike. He would HAVE to come with me this time. I slunk into the shadows and travelled to wherever she was.

When I arrived she was awake and teary, the little wimp, she stared straight at me, fear painting her features.

"W-Wh-What are you doing here?" She muttered wiping here eyes,

"I'm here for you," I sneered, I clicked my fingers and she was out like a light. And I took her and we travelled down to my lair.

Jacob:

The meeting was finally over, it was just Ashmir asking of Mysti's well being etc and warning us of Noir. I flew towards her home and through her window I could see more darkness than just having the light out. Noir! I immediately called and signalled the others and followed the darkness...

Mysti

I woke in slight pain from being thrown on the floor, the room was darkness with light on an Onyx figure, Noir.

"Wh-Why am I here?"

"You messed everything up! Everything. It could have worked!" Noir replied blankly " It will this time.."

"Why do you want Jacob so bad?" I questioned keeping my eyes on him as he walked around me.

"Jacob is the wind child, he was originally intended to be on my side..."

"He would NEVER be on the dark side" I hissed

"Exactly, Ashmir and the rest changed him, I need him back and at this particular point in time, this is the way to do it."

"I'm nothing to Jacob," I lowered my head.

"Don't lie, now..." He was conjuring something when I heard mumbling

"Jake? Jake?!"

"He isn't here, and when his is, you will be dead or about to die..."

"JAKE?!"

"Mysti?!"I could hear him shout and come into view, I smiled with relief at the sight of him.

"MYSTI!"

And I was hit, falling to the floor, last thing I know I was pushed further by Jacobs wind, his anger and upset all in one, I , was in pain clutching to my chest,

Jacob,

We snuck through the tunnels, trying to find light. Luna and Jolee were discussing something. I was on guard for anything. If she was hurt..

I shushed Through girls as they were raising their voices

"JAKE?!" I heard her shout out, we came to a room with a little light in it, we walked in and Mysti got up,

"Mysti?!"I shouted out, I saw light of Noir's figure and he shot something at Mysti

"MYSTI!" I reach out to her, she and others gasp as she falls to her knees and curled in a ball clutching at her chest.

"NOOOOOO!" All my energy and power riles up and through my body to my hands and I yell as all my power of wind blasts the room. Noir is injured and Mysti is pushed a little further away.

I rushed to her side.

Ashmir

I swiftly walked over to where Noir lay,

"Oh Noi-Noah, why did it have to be this way?" I say while holding his face,

"It was my destiny in this life," he coughed, my boy was returning, his eyes going from deep grey to deep blue, like his mother's, He was somewhat injured.

"I am sorry father," he coughed out and hugged me, I hugged back.

"I always knew you were." I told him and he passed, I lay him kindly on the floor to rest, his hair turning chestnut brown. Returning to the 19 year old he was before he became the thing of darkness.

I heard Jacob cry out,

<Author's Note> So Ashmir loved a human and then she had Noah. When Noah was 19 his mother was admitted to an insanity hospital as she said she loved and had a child with Ashmir but people thought she was Cray as no one saw him she died a couple of months after, This put Ashmir and Noah who saw his father in a bad place. One day Noah 'died' and became Noir. Ashmir never wanted any of the others to hurt the way he did. So it was forbidden to love a human.

While I'm on the subject of entity past here is order,

Ashmir (By Master of entities like god, everyone else by Ashmir)Formerly Arthur

Noir Formerly Noab

Moros Formerly Marcus

Luna Formerly Lucia

Jacob

And Jolee

Some had different names.

Going home to Chapter 30 and epilogue. Might write sequel or Jelsa fanfic, tell me which ;)

</Author's Note>