Chapter Seven

ChapterSeven

Jacob:

She can see me, I was in mid sentence but still. I flashed her a small smile. She stared up in awe, it was  like  I could read her mind, who is this person and what the hell just happenedI saw my reflection in her soft hazel eyes, I wasn't so alone anymore...

"Who are....-" She started "-no don't say that idiot urgh" she whispered to herself.

"Mysti.. you can see me, and hear me?" I enquire, I have never said her name before, it was quirky and I liked that about it.

"Yes..yo..you know my name? And you I assume are Jacob, Jacob Dyster?" She replied shakily, her voice more beautiful than before, like an angels charm. Ah- this is going to be awkward to explain.

"Yes I am Jacob and I helped you- you know I was flying by-" 

"Flying?" She interrupted "Oh sorry,"

"Yes flying, its fun ya know, anyway I was flying by when I heard you cry-" hey that rhymes "And I helped..." I trail off leaving her to add up the pieces,

She gasps in understanding, like finding out some saucy gossip "You!-" she says softy accusing "You were the wind! You...you saved me, basically...Urm Thank you." She also trailed off looking up from playing with her hair. 

She was like an angel herself, god Jason was a pratt. "How did you.. come by today?"

"Oh I er.."Thinking... how to put it in a non creepy way, "I was around sitting outside when I saw you come out of the shop crying, I saw the commotion ready to help if need be and felt you needed someone. Good explaination?"

She sighed "Yeah I suppose...Hey put your hand out," I start questioning but stop before noise was made, As I put my hand out I raised one eyebrow, what was going to happen?...