Notices

**IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE YOU START READING CHAPTER ONE!**
Forgot to put this down already but here it is! It's not good as it is and I know it's sudden to appear in the middle of the story arc or timeline but I DON'T CARE! IT's for your own good and I mean I want to give you a safe reading experience so I don't want you getting caught in unsettling surprises that could cause unsettling themes to others. Now here it is! Please read it! It's important. But if not, do so at your own discretion, unless you have read it already at my story called "One Wolrd Trade Center Bombing".

Well... this time it's even more than what you see in my story description because there isn't enough room and the description has a character limit.

Notices / Disclaimers:

-One important thing: I AM NOT A TERRORIST NOR A SUPPORTER OF ISIS OR Al-Qaeda! because I would get arrested and that is too much to handle for my life.

-Most of the content was taken on DeviantArt and I would never mean to cause copyright infringement because I'm new to WattPad(Joined since July 14, 2017, and as of April 2018, I am still inexperienced, but I gained half a ton of experience). These contents belong to rightful owners.

-This story is not meant to cause political propaganda and this story is fictional. So it is very unlikely to happen and the suspect was not actually harmed in that story.

-Do not try to do these actions done by these characters of the story. Doing so may put your life and others at risk of injury or certain death. Even worse, it could cause property damage if not careful.

-There are some parts that should be marked as this is suitable for anyone above 18 years old.

-No real or fictional people were harmed in the making of this story. Minneapolis is an actual place located in the State Of Minnesota in the United States, but the location itself is also not harmed.

-Inaccuracies in time, date, characters' location, incorrect grammars, typos and many other inconsistencies may be intentional or may occur as I was struggling to double-check my story if there is anything odd.  

-(April 2018) Based on SPCHermitage1258'S Scenario called "E.A.S. Scenario: The Ultimate Serial Killer", which the suspect named Brandon Richardson is murdering everyone across the Western part of the US with his semi-automatic rifle, pocket knife, cleaver and nuclear bombs, except the woman, is an ultimate serial killer it's on a global scale, something much deadlier with just a sword that isn't an ordinary one, whatsoever.

-All rights reserved(except for some sources that could be owned by other people). You can make your own story with my concept and my content by asking me permission, simply by sending me a message via Conversations in my Profile. You will be reported for copyright infringement and have one of your stories to be removed if you do not ask me permission.

-Based on real life research.

Other(s):

Release Date: Unknown at this time, probably several months until the early or mid-2019 or up to 2020. I can't seem to estimate when will I complete this story in its fullest detail but time will tell but hopefully. As of this moment, I am trying to work on this story as best as I can.

That is probably it for now. Hopefully, you will be fine but if you can't take it, then you may as well just leave and read it again if you are ready or NEVER READ THIS STORY AGAIN AND PISS ME OFF BY DELETING MY STORY WITH COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! just kidding XDXDXD. Anyway hopefully you have a safe reading experience and I hope you understand.