dream.

Jisung's POV

No... No... This can't be.

"Jisung-ah~ It's time for your other half to take over." An inner voice inside my head, said.

"I don't need you anymore. Get out of me!" I cried. "You helped me one time, only one time! You can't get all greedy and take over me fully!"

"See me try that, Park Jisung." My inner me laughed. "Do you just want to kill Jaemin because he killed your mother?"

"No. I don't. And that's final. Stop seeking for drama, the drama is already done! Jaemin didn't kill my mother, they were both in an accident!" I screamed in the darkness.

"Jaemin killed your mother, and he doesn't know that he did it because he forgot everything. Don't you want to punish someone like him?" The inner me laughed. I could feel the anger growing inside of me, which means that he's going to take over any second now.

"Let me tell you something, Park Jisung." I looked ahead, seeing a reflection of me, but with a darker aura.

I can see him.

Na Jisung.

"How about we team up for the last time?" He laughed. "That little anger you have on your head? It would get bigger after time passes by. Don't you want to make the beatings stop? By killing someone who caused it?"

"I don't want to hurt anyone!" I cried. He laughed.

"Oh, Park Jisung. Oh, sweet Jisung. Still the same old weakling, right? You could've not survived that punch your father gave you if it wasn't for me." His reflection started to become real, like he jumped out of a mirror, and he choked me.

"Let me take over, because I did you a favor. If you let me kill Jaemin, I'll leave your body. Got it?" He gripped on me tighter. I was coughing; as I tried to get off his grip at me.

"S-Stop..." I said, crying. "I'll let you do it, just stop!" He finally removed his grip on me, as I gasp.

He looked at my face, leaning, and slapped my cheeks.

"You better let me give the control I need, and don't mess up my plans. I'll let you sleep for a bit, dear Jisung. I'll play some mind tricks in your mind." He suddenly disappeared like dust.

And my vision blacked out.

A voice played in my head.

Everyone will die, Jisung. That was my plan. Hahahaha. Starting from Jeno, to Donghyuk, to Chenle, to Mark, to Renjun, and finally, Jaemin.

Jeno will be killed because I ambushed him. Donghyuk will be killed because I shot him. Chenle will be killed because he was all alone at the hospital. Mark will be killed because he knows me. Renjun will be killed because he also knows me. Jaemin will be killed... and you know why.

All of this would happen if you don't stop me.

Can you even stop me, you weakling?

You can't even get rid of me.

Good luck, Park Jisung.

Your future, my future, and your friends future are all at my hands.

No... Jeno! Donghyuk! Chenle! Mark! Renjun! Jaemin!

"Wake up, Jisung! Wake up!" Someone shook me. I opened my eyes, seeing Mark hyung, looking at me like I died or something.

"You kept shouting our names. What happened?" He asked. "Did you dreamt of something?"

"Hyung..." A tear escaped my eye. "H-hyung..." I hugged Mark hyung, because... what I've dreamt of is the worst thing that could happen.

"What? What happened?" He hugged me back tightly.

"H-hyung... you all died, hyung."

okay, so this was Jisung's confidential dream! this is kind of like a special chapter, since i want all of you to know how much jisung actually sacrificed just to try and save everyone, despite the lack of his point of views throughout the book!

and man, i just love seeing your comments in this book! ❤️