slowly.

Chenle's POV

I sat on the sofa with Renjun hyung, after eating dinner.

"Chenle," Renjun hyung called me. I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Say this honestly." Renjun hyung said. "Are you the one behind all of this?"

"Why would I?" I said. "I have nothing againsts the hyungs and Jisung."

"I don't know if you're telling the truth or not." He sighed, then he ruffled his hair. "I can't trust anyone at this point, knowing that he's capable of killing someone."

"How are you sure that the culprit is a he? Like it could be a physco girl." I said out of the blue.

"I'm pretty certain that it was one of us." Hyung said. "I've been thinking a lot lately... that we don't have dreams nowadays."

"And, remember your dream, Chenle?" Renjun hyung said. "Before you fell asleep, you watch an episode of roommate, you know, the one wherein they catched eels and crabs?" I nodded.

"And there's mud?" I slowly nodded, getting Renjun hyung's point.

"There's a big chance that this guy manipulated our dreams." He paused. "But how?"

"Wait, if you're saying that our dreams happened mainly because of the thing that we did before we sleep..."

"Then why didn't you dreamt of anything?"

"I was studying that night, remember?" I snapped my fingers.

"Who went inside your room the night when you were studying?"

"That night?" Renjun hyung looked down. He always looks down when he's thinking.

"Mark hyung, Jaemin, and Jisung."

"We have our first clue." Renjun looked at me.

"One of those three are behind this."

a/n: huehuehue

idk man, i dont want to end this book??? i got attached to this :(

sad to say, the end is near. and i have NO intention of making a sequel for this, no matter how much people would say that they want it.

i already have planned the ending, and... i think you guys would not like it.

ily

tHERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I HAVENT DONE ANY OF MY PROJECTS I AM GONE BYE