him.

Mark's POV

"Mark... I'm truly dissapointed at you." My mother scolded me.

We're on the end of the corridor of the hostpital, the row wherein Jisung's room is.
"I trusted you to take care of them, how will you take responsibility for this?" I bit my lip.

"I also got hurt too, mom..." I tried to stop my cries. "S-someone set up a trap to get me stabbed on the shoulder." I showed her the scar on my shoulder.

Her gaze softened, as she hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" With those words, I couldn't help but to cry on her arms. "I could've helped you..."

"I don't want you to get hurt, mom." I said, breaking the hug, also wiping my tears.

"I don't want to depend on adults anymore." I smiled. "The last time I did, someone got hurt."

"Don't think about that child ever again. I know you're living with him, but don't ever bring that matter up." She said.

Then she hugged me again.

"You know your stubborness can't be stop, right?" She smiled slightly. "But the next time something like this happens again, don't hesitate to tell me." She held my hands.

"I believe that one of us did this..." I told her. She looked at me, shocked.

"H-how could one of you do this kind of brutality?" She said. "No, it's another person."

"Mom, my feeling hasn't been wrong all of these years." I said. "I'm sure that I'm right."

"Then, who could it be?" She paused, then her eyes widen.

"It couldn't be him, right?" I sighed.

"It's him, mom."

***

huehuehue who could be 'him'? ;)

anyways, a little self promotion here, i have a new mingyu fanfic called 'walls'!! it's style is kind of like nights tbh

and yes, for those who are waiting for an update for fantasy, im really sorry :( i unpublished it bcs idk what to update :(((( i mean i have lots of plans for that book but i couldn't just put it in words if that makes any sense?

since i love you guys,
im going to say that
chenle isn't the killer
:)

is that any help tbh