Chapter 10: Meet and greet!

Start from the beginning

"Okay good," the aura goes back to calm.

He nods his head and moves across the train to get as far away from me as possible. I put my sunglasses back over my eyes. I grab my earbuds and listen to my music once again.

After a few minutes, my stop arrives. I get up. I look back at the guy who was trying to flirt with me. I smile at him and his tail is tucked between his legs and ears down. I chuckle at the sight. I step out of the train. As I step out a few other Omegas came to me.

"Thank you for standing up to that guy," a girl with brown hair and ponytail on her head said.

"Yeah thank you," a boy with blond hair said.

I roll my eyes as my tail wags. My ears go up.

"Yeah sure whatever," I said.

I walk off to get out of the train area. A few people look at me either proud, surprised, or scared. I keep my earbuds in and hand in my pockets as I walk by. I finally get out of that place. I walked down the sidewalk I needed to walk on to get there.

My tail twitched in annoyance as my ears go down from being pissed the fuck off. People looked at me in fear as I walked by. I hunched over my back and groaned in annoyance. I look in front of me. I see Instacafe. I put my earbuds away and took my hood off my head. I walk in and look around. I see 'Prick' waving me over. I force my ears to go up which they did as my tail twitched in annoyance. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Izuku it's nice to see you again," he says way to happy.

I chuckle at him. He really thinks I'm Izuku. I put my sunglasses on top of my head. He looks at me in fear. I smile.

"Izuku fuck Nah. I'm Jack," I said to him.

His ears go down as he looks at me. My ears go up in happiness. He puts on a shaky smile.

"J-Jack long time no see," he stutters.

I roll my eyes. This bitch better be scared of me.

"What the fuck did you do?" I ask him annoyed.

He looks around him then back to me.

"I need your help, please. Some people know that I'm alive. I need you to give them the money for me. I just need you as a bodyguard and a money giver. Please, Jake, I beg you," he pleads me as he grabs my hoodie.

I really hate this guy. He can go die in a fucking hole of all I care.

"Why the fuck should I do that?" I ask him.

"Or they will kill Inko," he says bluntly.

My eyes widen as I look at him. He just knows how to push my buttons. I groan and look at him.

"Fine what the fuck do I have to do?" I ask him as my ears twitch in annoyance.

His ears go up. I roll my eyes at the sight.

"Well you have to come with me to meet one of my comrades," he says to me.

"How many do you have?" I ask him.

"Oh, it's just you and him. I don't like asking other people," he says as he chuckles.

He walks out the booth and I follow him. We walk out of Instacafe and to a black Lamborghini. He opens up the door so I can get into the back. I groan as my tail twitches in anger. I get in the car and he closes the door behind me. He gets in the drivers' side. We start to drive.

A few minutes later

We finally arrive. I look out the window and it looks like an old factory. I open my door and get out. I slam my door behind me. The 'Prick' looks at me. His tail twitched in annoyance. I wag my tail pleased of what I did. We walk into the factory. I put my sunglasses on top of my head. I look around there were lights on everywhere. It was bright. It looked kind of dirty but it was decent. I then see a guy with purple hair walk up to us.

"Wow I never thought I would see death in person," the guy in purple hair says.

He wags his tail as his ears perk up.

"Says the person who is a Barney fan," I said to him as I chuckle.

We both start to chuckle. The 'Prick' clears his throat to get our attention.

"This is Shinsou," he points to Shinsou "and this is Izuku but you can call him Jack when his eyes are red," he says.

I look at Shinsou. I smell Alpha all over him.

"I smell Omega. You an Omega?" he asks me.

I nod my head.

"Yep and you must be an Alpha," I said to him.

He nods his head.

"Your attitude doesn't really make you seem like an omega. You seem more like an Alpha to me," he states.

"Yeah I may not seem like one but the person that owns this body does," I said to him.

He hums as an 'okay'.

"Cool," he says "here let me give you my number so we can keep in touch," he grabs a notebook and pen.

He starts to write his number down. He hands me the sheet of paper.

"Bye," he says.

He walks off to gosh knows where. I look back to the 'Prick'.

"Well anyways he is your comrade," he looks at me "his quirk is brainwash. You start tomorrow. I will text you tomorrow of where we can meet," he says to me.

I nod my head as my ears perk up. We start to walk out of the place and back to the car. I get into the back seat as he goes into the driver side. He starts up the car and drives.

A few minutes later

We arrive back at the Instacafe. He drops me off in the front of the cafe. He smiles at me.

"See ya tomorrow," as he said that he drove off.

I roll my eyes and start to walk home. I put my sunglasses over my eyes and put my earbuds in. I think to myself.

"How will the others react?"

End of chapter 10

Hey, guys so yeah I added tails as you can see. I just really wanted it to happen so just let it happen. Have a great day or night whateves. See ya bye!

Word count: 1677