Never Gonna Give You Up

A/N: I have decided to publish any stories that I wanted to make here to my Quotev account. My username is DaughterofScar. I have published other Descendant stories that I don't have here, I have Game of Thrones story called The Gold Stag. I have Descendants call Something Wicked This Fae Comes and it's a Ben love story. I have a Once Upon A Time story called Once Upon A December. More will soon come, but if you would like one of those stories to be brought to Wattpad then just ask.

Thank You to the people who have actually read this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry had dragged Merritt everywhere around Auradon Prep. The Tourney field, making him run around the track. Jumping from tree to tree as if they were the buildings on the isle. Merritt had almost fallen in the process if he hadn't grabbed on to a branch. They finally made there way to the gym in the school.

"Alright Merritt, a way to attached the ladies is looks. Girls like three things; sparkly things, attractive guys, and food. So far ye can only be able to give Dizzy two out of three on the list." Merritt frowned. "I'm gonna give ye the Harry Hook workout session."

"But I'm tired and all sweaty. My legs are burning!" Merritt complains.

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body." Harry says. Merritt goes off to where Harry at. Merritt grabs on to one of the bars but falls forward. Harry chuckled and shook his head.

"It's really nice what you're doing for your brother." Harry turned around to see a raven-haired beauty with pale green eyes. She gave a smirk that made Harry blush. It also made him feel bad for thinking she was beautiful.

"He's not my brother, he's my girlfriend's cousin." Harry immediately said. The girl gave a sad smile and walked closer to him.

"Girlfriend? I should have known that someone as handsome as you had a girlfriend." She held out her small pale hand. "I'm Fay."

"Hook, Harry Hook." Harry took hold of Fay's ice cold hand, but she had a different idea.

"How about I tell you your fortune?" Before Harry could comment, Fay flipping him hand over and traced invisible marks on his hand.

"A Sanderson will soon give up on you." Fay muttered.

"What?"

"The blood of a Sanderson will shed in your hands." She muttered again. Fay looked up with a smile. "Half the time I don't know what I'm saying. See you later." With that Fay left.

"A Sanderson will give up on me?" Harry questioned to himself. He shook the idea out of his head. Harry turned around to continue teaching Merritt his ways, but he was gone.

"Merritt?" No answer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Willow was back in her room, Aaron joined her to study for their math test in a few days. Math-- Willow absolutely loathed it. They sat on her bed reading order or writing down notes.

"I'm never going to get this." Willow slammed her book closed and tossed it aside. Aaron sighed and closed his book as well.

"You just need patience."

"I don't have the patience for math. It's not like I showed up for school on the island everyday." She tossed her back down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. She grabbed the pillow and placed it in her face to block out any sound.

"Well this isn't the Isle of the Lost." Aaron assured.

"I hate it when people tell me what I already know." She yelled through her pillow. She could hear Aaron laugh, but then she heard a door open and slam. Willow looked up to see a heavily breathing Merritt.

"What's with you?" She asked.

"My legs are on fire." He let out.

"Merritt?!" Someone yelled from outside, Merritt gave a panicked look and jumped.

"Hide me!" He demanded, crawling under the bed. The door opened two seconds later to reveal Harry. Harry's smile faded when he saw Aaron. Willow got up and walked towards him. Harry soon ignored the boy and looked at Willow.

"Hey luv, have you seen your cousin?" Willow crossed her arms.

"Why are his legs on "fire" ?" She said, adding the quotation marks on fire.

"He's over exaggerating." Harry brushed it off. Merritt (who was hiding under the bed) heard this and shouted,

"No I'm not!"

"You just gave yourself away little cousin." Willow called back. Merritt cursed himself and crawled out.

"Oh, hey Harry." He said trying to play it off cool. No one responded. "Listen Harry, I don't think this is working. I'm not an athlete, I'm more of a low-key side character kind of guy." Merritt says. Willow tries her best to keep herself from laughing, she pats Harry on the back and smiles.

"Sorry Harry, looks like you've been dumped by a Sanderson."

"A Sanderson will soon give up on ye!" Harry muttered, understanding now what Fay actually meant.

"What?"

"On nothing."

"Hello? Can we get back to the real topic, my legs are about to give out." Merritt said.

"Alright I get it, maybe I was a bit hard on him." Harry confesses.

"You made me run around the school five times, then a had to jump from tree to tree." Merritt scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah.." Willow laughed at the little scene playing out.

"All you have to do is be yourself and if that doesn't work then I got a love potion ready just in case." Willow joked. Merritt looked in all seriousness.

"Oh I already got a potion."

"Merritt I was kidding, give me the potion!"

"So was I." He laughed. "Kinda..."

"How about I bring you and Dizzy to Camelot next week, you can show her around the castle." Merritt nodded enthusiastically before leaving, probably to ask out Dizzy.

"What's he doing here?" Harry pointed at Aaron. Aaron stood there uncomfortably while Harry glared. Willow looked back and forth between the two boys.

What the Hades?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for any errors, I finished it overnight then add more this morning. Spring break is over and I'm back in school.