Bonding

Harry just glared and wrapped his arm around me. Guinevere gave us a smiled.

"Hello, I've been wanting to meet you ever since your father has told me about you." She said. I gave a fake smile.

"And how long has that been? 6 months?" I asked rhetorically. She caught the hint and grabbed my hand.

"You should laid down, my dear. You must be tried from walking around." Guinevere changed the subject, I sat down on the bed and motioned for Harry to sit next to me.

"Here is a present for you and your baby." She placed the boxes in front of me. I hesitated to grab one, the top box was a medium size. Harry helped open it for me and inside was a baby mobile. It wasn't like the one Susan had that Aunt Mary and mother made out of bottle and broken glass. It had a cotton cloud with little knitting sheep hanging on it.

"I didn't know if you were going to have a boy or a girl, so I thought I would give you something that can benefit either." Harry and I just stared at the sheep.

"Open the second box, luv." Harry said, he was still mesmerized by the mobile. I heard Lola scoffed, but no one paid attention to her.

I grabbed the second box and opened it up. Inside was a small pastel colored box.

"To capture all of your amazing memories." She said. Grabbed the small box and pressed a button. A flash came out and a little paper rolled out. "It's a polarized camera."

She handed me the picture and it was just all black.

"Look." Harry motioned, the picture started to appear, it was of me and Harry just looking up in confusion when she took the camera.

"Oh... thank you for the great gifts, Lady Guinevere--"

"Please my dear, just call me Gwen." She cut me off. It was silent for a bit before Guinevere turned to look at Arthur.

"Arthur, why don't you and Harry have a talk? Lola, will you please accompany them." Lola smirked.

"With great pleasure, mama." I glared at her as she grabbed Harry by the arm and pulled him up. Harry looked at me, waiting for my response.

"Go." Was all I said, Harry managed to slide his arm off Lola's grip and quickly walked out of the room. They all left, leaving me alone with Guinevere.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd

Harry kept a straight face on as he walked in the gardens with the king and the red head, Lola. She clung on to his arm, not wanting to let go no matter what he did. Harry tried pulling it away but she seemed to only hold on tighter. Arthur felt the discomfort for Harry and took pity on him for the first and last time.

"Lola, my dear, why don't you go on ahead while I speak to Mister Hook here?" Arthur commanded, Lola hesitated before giving a curtsey.

"Yes, your majesty." With that she walked head, she was out of earshot. Harry let out a breath of relief.

" 'ell, I thought she would never leave." Harry said loud, making Arthur chuckle.

"Lola is a very... ambitious girl. She gets that from Gwen."

"Yes, very ambitious, very clingy, rude to Willow--"

"She wasn't rude to Willow." Arthur defended.

"Oh yes she was, Willow just chose to ignore her. I know for a fact that Willow would have dropped-kicked her!" Harry declared.

"You know a lot about Willow, then?"

"I guess I do. Mal or Uma probably know more, but I'm in the top ten somewhere." Harry answered. Arthur gave a sour look.