Together

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is Blake. Not much of a main character but still important to the chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd

Everyone looked between Harry and Arthur. This tension could be cut with a simple butter knife. Harry glared at Arthur, Arthur at Harry.

"Honestly, you two acts like children." Evie said. She was the first to speak after with long silence.

"What did I do?" They said at the same time.

"You basically just accused Willow of lying about who the father of her baby is." Mal explained, pointing at Arthur first. Then looked at Harry.

"... and your being-- Harry Hook. You were just digging yourself a hole."

"Ima' villain, it's in my nature to be evil."

"... and I'm a father, it's in my nature to protect my daughter." He hissed at Harry

"Then, where were ya when Willow needed ya?" Harry tested. He stood from his chair. "Just for the record, even if the baby wasn't mine, I would still love his or her and Willow." Harry said, before going to find Willow. He looked around the forest, til he found his girlfriend sitting by a lake talk to someone.

"I don't think having your baby in a pool is the best option."

"Why not? It's natural to give birth in water. Dolphin do it!" He heard Willow said.

"... but you're not a dolphin." The other voice said.

"Whatever." Harry walked closer, until he stepped on a twig and snapped it, getting Willow and the merman's attention. The merman panicked and went underwater.

"Harry?" Willow called out, stood up carefully. Harry stepped out and have a small wave. "What are you doing?"

"I went to look for ya. Who was that?" Harry pointed at the lake. Willow sighed, the merman stuck his head out of the water.

"This is Blake, he sorta rescued me after Uma accidentally hit me with her tentacles." Harry nodded before taking a good look at the blue tail.

"Thanks, mate." Harry said, it was probably the first time he had ever meant it to anyone besides Willow or Uma. Blake gave a nod.

"It was nothing I was just swimming around, watching the party from the boat."

"My dad is Poseidon and my mother was a mermaid. I guess I have to go now, on my way to meet up with my brother, Percy and his friends. Goodbye Willow, Harry." Blake waved goodbye before swimming off to a place called Camp Half-blood.

Willow turned to Harry,

"Anything happen while I was gonna?" Harry wrapped an arm around Willow and they walked off.