First Day

The next day, I sat in the classroom, next to Ruby, who looked proper and happy to be here. There were at least 5 other villains kids here too, all from the ages of 13-17 years.

Except, not one of them were my Harry Hook.

Fairy Godmother stood front and center, teaching a lesson. "If you find yourself in some trouble and can't get out, do you...
A) Use dark magic?
B) Ask a friend for help?
C) Go find a witch?" She quizzed us.

Everyone in the room raised there hand, everyone except me. That didn't matter, because Fairy Godmother still chose me to answer.

"B) Ask a friend for help." I said, everyone whispered to each, saying how they would have gotten that wrong.

"Correct!" Fairy Godmother praised, before she could say another word, the bell rang. I walked out last and made my way to my dorm, when I bumped into someone. He looked familiar, but I couldn't remember.

 He looked familiar, but I couldn't remember

"Willow!" He shouted. He probably would have picked me up if he hasn't seen my watermelon size stomach.

"Do I know you?" I asked, he just looked happy.

"Don't you remember? We fought on the docks, you told me I was dead?" That's when it hit me.

"Dennison?" He grinned and gave me a nod.

"Aaron, actually. Aaron Dennison." He said, I rolled my eyes and walked pass. The problem was is that he followed. "So, your pregnant?" He asked. I stopped my tracks and turned to him.

"I am? All this time, I thought I was all those fish sticks I've been eating." I replied sarcastically. He shook his head and kept following.

"Sorry, I just... how are you?" He asked, standing there awkwardly.

"I'm ok, I guess. I got a baby kicked me every ten minutes, but hey, that's the natural way of life." I ranted, making Dennison smile.

"Is it a boy or girl?" He asked.

"Good question, I don't know. We don't exactly have doctors on the island. My mother thinks it's a girl, along with my boyfriend, but I think it's a boy." I answered.

"I can take you to the doctor to get an ultrasound, there you can find out." I stopped walking and gave him a strange looked before saying,

"N-no, I can't. I won't see unless my boyfriend goes with me and since his not here I won't find out yet."

"Well, if all you want is for him to be with you on that day, I think I can help with that, but first we should get some food." He suggested, the best suggestion I've heard all day.

"That is the best idea I have heard all day."

"Then food it is." He led me to get food, we sat down on a wooden table and ate.

I grabbed an apple, green obviously, something called a burger, and some circle shaped rings. Dennison must have noticed my confusion.

"They're called onion rings." He said, snatched one from my plate.

"Don't you dare touch my food!" I warned, he put up his hands in defence. "Just because I don't know what it is, doesn't mean you have still have it."

"Alright, I'm sorry." He said, before pushing a small plate of some kind of fruit in my way. "You can have it, I don't want them."

"What are they?"

"Blackberries. I've never quite liked the taste, try them." I shrugged and popped one in my mouth. My eyes widened and a grabbed more.

"How can you not like these?" I said through the berries. He laughed at me and eat his food.

"Anyway, how far along are you?"

"Five months." I said finishing the blackberries.

"That's big for five months."

"I get that a lot." After finishing, we stood up and walked back into the school. We went our separate ways, I went back to my room and laid down.

I wondered it my baby is a boy or girl...

3rd POV

"Is it me or does Willow look a bit sad." Evie commented, she watched as Willow made her way inside the school with Aaron Dennison, himself.

"Maybe she's homesick?" Ben suggested.

"Who would be homesick of the isle?" Carlos scoffed, before taking a bite out of his burger.

"Not the Isle, but someone in particular." Mal answered.

"Harry Hook?" Jay asked. Mal nodded.

"Why don't we just invite Harry here?" Carlos asked, he then continued to eat him cheeseburger.

"I did send an invitation to Harry, he never replied." Ben said. That surprised everyone.

"How weird..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How weird it is gang, how weird it is...

Make sure to vote and read my other stories, and stay toon for new stories coming out this year.

Wish me luck people, my final starts today.