The Uma-Gil Situation

Today was game day. Lonnie and the team went early to run drills or something. They were up against the Seabrook Shrimps. Willow invited Gil and Uma to the game to keep her company. Tomorrow night was the homecoming dance, whether Auradon Prep wins or loses, they still get to party all night. Except for Willow, of course. She usually gets tired after eleven.

While Gil went to look for something for all three (five is you also want to include the twins) to eat. Uma stood in the long line where people where waiting to buy tickets to the homecoming.

"I just don't see why I have to wait in line with you. I would have rather went with Gil to get food and make sure he didn't eat it all." Uma grunted.

"You and Gil have been pretty chummy, lately." Willow states, watching to see if there was a reaction on Uma's face. There was, a huge one.

"What are you talking about? I think you have pregnant brain." Uma said quickly, tapping in Willow's forehead. Willow glared before sticking her nose in the air.

"Don't blame my babies! They agreed too." Willow said loudly.

"Yeah, well, they're smart for their on good... oh, when will you tell me what your having?" Uma asked, grabbing on to Willow's arm and shaking it like a child.

"Hmmm, maybe... the day I give birth." Willow teased. Uma rolled her eyes and let go.

"I have to right to know, you know." Uma said with her arms crossed. It was Willow's turn to cross her arm, giving Uma a sarcastically look.

"Really? Says who?"

"Me! I'm going to be an aunt and the godmother, I have to right." Uma stomped.

"Not telling." Willow smirks, looking away from her friend and moving up with the line.

"Then as your captain, I demand you tell me." Uma smirked as well.

"As a kid from the Isle, I refuse. When have I ever actually listened before I got pregnant?"

"Valid point." Uma agrees, turning to the line as well. Willow's face turned a bit serious, ready to change to topic back to the Uma-Gil situation, or as Harry and Willow call it now.

"...but seriously, what's going on?" Willow asked slowly. Uma gave her a false questionable look.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean." Willow said. Uma sighed, knowing that she will not be able to change the topic again.

"I honestly don't know. You know, one minute you bossing around your crew, the next you're actually going to classes at school. And Gil, he's been around me 24/7 to make sure those Camelot jerks aren't doing anything to me."

"Are they? 'cause Harry and I can go back and teach me another listen." Willow said in full seriousness.

"As much fun as that sounds, no they have not. Gil's like my personal bodyguard."

"That's good." Willow nods. Finally, they were at the front of the line and in front of Aaron, who sat at the table.

"Hello ladies." He greets with a smile.

"Hey Dennison." Willow greets with his last name again. Uma watched as Aaron had a tinted color of red, as he gave a smile at the Sanderson.

"How many will it be?" Aaron asked, talking about the tickets.

"Four."

"Who are the other two for?" Aaron asked taking four tickets out.

"Uma and Gil, they'll by going with Harry and I." Willow answered. She didn't notice the reaction that he gave at the mention of Harry and Willow together. She really does love him. He thinks.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but you can't come to the dance without a date who goes to Auradon Prep. Sorry, I don't make the rules." Aaron said.

"...what?" Willow asked lowly.

"I swear I'm not making it up." Aaron said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Can you two hurry up?" A girl from the line asked rudely. Willow turned her head around slowly.

"Don't make me put a spell on you?" Willow threats at the girl. The girl shrieked back in fright.

"Oh I have an idea." Willow said, completely changing her attitude in less than two seconds. "How about you and Harry go together and I will go with Gil?"

"That works." Aaron said, passing the four tickets. Willow handed the money in and smiled.

"See you later, Aaron." Willow said with a smile. Aaron watched her walk away.

Willow and Uma finally found Gil waiting by a table over a tree. Gil grabbed the bag next to him and the girls sat down.

"Alright, I have fries, tater tots, onion rings along with four burgers, a crazy amount of different sauces, and a pack of blackberries. For drinks, I got lemonade, orange soda, strawberry soda, grape soda, and water. I also have dessert, brownies and ice cream." Gil listed off.

"You don't think we got too much food, right?" Willow asked her friends, making Uma let out a 'pff' sound.

"Of course not, this is the kind of stuff Gil would eat alone."

"Yeah-- wait what?"

"Nothing let's eat."

"By the way, you and I are going to homecoming together and Harry will take Uma." Willow informed Gil. Gil immediately stood up and a hand over his chest.

"It's my honor to take the Princess Royale to homecoming." Gil said loudly that people turned their heads.

"The what?"

"It's what people in Camelot are calling you."

"Gil, you don't have to call me that."

"I don't? Why?"

"Because you are my friend and friends don't flaunt their titles, Uma!" Willow said, before looking at Uma, reminding her about how she used her own title of captain earlier. Mal and her crew walked over with Ben and Doug.

"Ready to go?" Mal asked them. The pirates looked at each other before shoving the rest of there food back into the paper bag and getting up.

*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.