Best of Plans, Worst of Plans

Willow

One month later

I made my way to the Enchanted Forest, which Mal and Evie had invited me for a picnic. Although, I'm only going for the food.

I've been here about a month already, Dennison found me a doctor who can make sure the baby is ok, but promised not to tell me the gender or anything else like that. He also found a way for me to talk to Harry via video chat.

When I got to the Enchanted Forest, Mal and Evie were sitting and chatted about something.

"Hey." I made myself present, they looked up and smiled. Evie stood and leads me to an empty chair across from her.

"Hi Willow." Mal said, she and Evie wore matched grins.

"Am I missing something here?" I asked.

"No, why do you ask?"

"The two of you seem excited. What are you to planning?" I interrogated. They looked at each before shaking their heads.

"We're not planning anything." "Nothing!" They both said at the same time. I would have pressed on, but I decided to let it go.

"So where is everyone? I thought this was a group thing?" I questioned.

"Ben and Jay are out finding a cake." Evie started.

"Carlos and Jane are making the sandwiches." Mal said.

"Doug is bringing strawberries." Evie said in a dreamy voice. I've met Doug, I found him kind of boring, yet smart. Evie really likes him. Mal smiled at the strawberry part, though.

"Aaron said he's bringing blackberries, he said that you love those." Mal finished, I gave them a nod. I smiled at the thought of blackberries.

Blackberries, I can not describe the love I feel for them. We talked some more till the others showed up. Carlos sat to my right and Jane to his left.

3rd

Aaron was making his way to picnic with bags of food at hand. Chips, lemonade, cookies, doughnuts, watermelon cup into squares, and blackberries for his beloved friend.

He had kept his secret well hidden, he thought that Willow was the most beautiful girl when he first met her. Which we on the docks during the whole, getting Ben back and fight Uma and her whole crew fiasco.

But would he try to rip apart a happy relationship? No. The goodness in him stopped it from happening, but he hopes that made Willow might look at his direction.

"Do you need help?" He asked. The strange turned around and glared.

That strange in the wet clothes was Harry Hook. For that past month, Uma has trained him to swim after fast as he could. He was now able to hold his breath for almost two minutes. During that process, he had almost drowned for lack off oxygen, but the thought of being with his Willow and unborn baby is what kept him going.

"Yeah, actually, I'm lookin' for someone. Maybe ye know her. Red hair, green eyes, short-temper, pregnant." Harry listed. Aaron crossed his arms.

"You must be Harry Hook?" Harry pulled out his hook at show it off.

"Do we know each other?"

"No, but I know Willow. I think I can help you." Harry smirked before following Aaron back to Auradon Prep. Aaron dropped the things down before walking to his closet.

"You can borrow some of my clothes." Aaron pulled out a little blue shirt and navy blue jacket, some black pants and shoes.

"Don't ya have anything in red?" Harry asked, eyeing the jacket. Aaron shock his head and leads Harry to the bathroom.

Once Harry had finished, he walked out, straighten the jacket out, and pushed his hair back with a grin on his face.

"Let's go surprise your girl." Aaron said, they both walked out and made their way to the Enchanted Forest.

Willow

Evie and I had a conversation about how she wanted to make me clothes that would fit me now, when a huge bowl of blackberries were played in front of me. Dennison boy came through!

"Oh thank you." I grabbed a blackberry and popped it in my mouth.

"You're welcome, luv." Someone whispered in my ear, a familiar Scottish accent that I fell in love with. I jumped up and turned to see Harry with a smile and flowers. I quickly hugged him, not wanting to let go and he did the same.

"Did you guys plan this?" I looked at Mal and Evie but they shook their heads.

"Actually we invited--" Mal was cut off.

"Hello, hello, hello!" I turned my head to see Ben's parents, Fairy Godmother, and Arthur. Harry pulled away to see the adults.

"I didn't know you're dad was coming." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Me neither, and he's not my dad!" I whispered back. Arthur spotted me and noticed Harry next to me.

"I remember you." He pointed at Harry. "You were on the boat, you threatened me to leave Willow alone."

"I don't threaten ya, I simply told ya to stay away. When I threaten some, I have my hook with me." Harry said. I sighed.

"Harry, this is Arthur Pendragon." I didn't intend to hiss his name out in a harsh way but, oh well. I saw a glimpse of hurt go through his eyes but hid it behind a smile.

"Arthur, this is my boyfriend, Harry." I saw him glare at Harry.

"Why don't we all dig into the food?" Ben said, changing the topic. I pulled Harry to sit next to me on my left and Dennison sat on my right.

An hour later after eating.

"... and so Willow just grabbed the bucket of water and dumped all over me. Her mom was so proud of her, my mom was impressed that she would do that to the daughter of Maleficent." Mal explained the funny story.

"We were twelve, your mother said that if I did her that favor, she would give me your old ripped jacket and bag." I said, making everyone laugh. Everyone except Arthur, who was either glaring at Harry or giving me a smile.

"Well then, if you put it that w--" Arthur cut Mal off.

"So Harry, how did you and my daughter meet?"

"Not this again." I muttered. Harry put his arm around me.

"We've known each since we were kids, but didn't start talking till about almost a year ago." Harry answered, making Arthur glare.

Harry smirked, before kissing my head and placing a hand on stomach. "Soon after, this one was conceived." He blurted out, making me blush. Everyone was trying hard not to laugh.

"... and I'm guessing you're the father?" This time it was my turn to glare, at Arthur. I stood from my chair, carefully.

"I think I'll go for a walk, alone." I said before anyone can say otherwise. I left into the forest.

I can't believe Harry just said that, like if it's any of Arthur's business or off anyone else's!

I heard humming from far out. I spotted a large lake, I walk towards it to see a familiar merman...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Make sure to read my other stories.