Holy Crap, I'm in Auradon

We crossed the bridge and made our way to Auradon Prep.

"What do you think it'll be like?" Ruby asked all excited. Mae rolled her eyes.

"It'll probably have stuck-up princes and princesses bossing us around." She answered.

"You know, I'm a prince." Adien said trying to lighten up the mood. Mae put on a fake smile.

"I rest my case then." Adien stayed silent after. The limo finally stopped and the door opened, Adien walked out first.

"King Ben, Lady Mal, Miss. Evie, allow me to introduce the new students." Ruby stepped out first... well more like jumped out.

"Miss. Ruby Hearts, of the Isle." I looked out the window to see Ruby hugging Dizzy, who stood next to Evie.
"Now or never, right?" Mae muttered before exiting out.

"Miss. Mae, of the Isle." Mae just waved before moving out of the way. I scooted my butt to the other side to get out.

"... and finally, Miss. Willow Sanderson, of the Isle." I stepped out carefully, Mal smiled before walk up to hug me, being extra careful.

"Look at you!" She said, before placing a hand on my stomach.

"No, look at you." I said, Mal still had her magenta hair and a light green dress on. Ben stood behind her with a smile, his hair was a bit longer then the last time I saw him. Evie wore a red dress with blue prints on it, her hair was a light shade of blue.

"The last time I saw you, you didn't have him or is it her?" Mal asked. I looked down.

"I-- uh actually don't know yet, but let me tell you, they kick." Just as I finished talking, the baby kicked. "Like right now." I grunted. Evie in the back shrieked before running up.

"Can I feel?" Before I could answer her placed her hand in my stomach. I grabbed her hand and moved it, she thought I was going to say a snarky comment, but I moved her hand to where the baby actually kicked.

"Not there," I said. "There, do you feel it?" I asked, she nodded before taking her hand off and grabbing Mal's.

"M, you've got to feel this." She put Mal's hand to where Evie's was. The baby kicked again, making Mal laugh.

"Yeah, laugh all you want. Just wait until it happens to you." I informed, making everyone laugh, except Mal and Ben. They blushed redder then my hair.

"Where is she?" Someone in the back yelled. What lunatic is yelling now?

"We have a surprise for you." Evie informed me. Mal and Evie moving to my side to let none other than the man who abandoned me, to come through. My estranged father.

"Willow, I'm so glad t--" He stopped right after he noticed I was pregnant. There was a long awkward silence.

"Oh my god." He whispered. "How?... When did this happen?" He interrogate. His face was a mixture of all emotions.

"Long before I met you. Why does it matter to you, anyways?" I tested. He looked at me in sadness, yet anger. What does he have to be angry about?

"Willow, I know you must feel upset, bu--"

"Upset?! No, not upset, angry! You think you can waltz in the my life like it's nothing? I would never see you as my father, in fact I don't want to see you right now. If you'll excuse me, I don't want to excite myself and harm my baby."

I walked off with Evie and Mal by my side. They showed me to my room. I get to have one all to myself, in case when the baby is born. They left me alone and I decided to take a walk around the school. I slipped away so I could avoid people, which we easy. I found myself in a garden.

"Willow! Willow!" I turned around to see the happy faces of my cousins, Merritt and Susan.

"We're in Auradon!" Susan screeched, this was the first time I've seen her like this.

"Yes, we are. How have you two been?" I asked them, they went on to rant about everything they did.

"We even went to the zoo." Merritt mentioned. First, I don't know what a zoo is. Second, who would take them?

"Wait, who took you to the zoo?" I asked.

"I did." I looked up to see my father. He had a stern face on, Susan and Merritt ran to him and gave him a hug.

"This is Uncle Arthur, your father." Susan said, he picked her up and held her close.

"He's also a king, which makes you a princess!" Merritt explained.

"Merritt, take Susan and go walk around, please." Arthur put Susan down, letting Merritt drag her away. Arthur looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"I appreciate you taking them in, but that doesn't change the past. Now that I'm here, I can take care of them." As I was about to walk away, he spoke.

"And where will you live?" He asked.

"In my mother's old cottage, I'll fix it up. It'll be a safe place to raise them." I informed.

"You can't fix it up by yourself, let me help--"

"No, nothing you do or say will let me forgive you." I walked away, leaving him alone. I found Susan and Merritt sitting by the fountain. "Ready to go?" I asked, they looked at me in curiosity.

"Go where?" They asked, I grabbed their hands and walked with them.

"Our new home."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Make sure to read my other stories and vote on all chapters.