Chapter 11- Otw

Kodie
Monday

I walked through the doors slowly. Me and ma still couldn't figure out where Carter was or if she was even okay. I peeped Jasmine at the lockers laughing with other girls.

I shook my head walking up to them. "Aye mind if I borrow her please? Thank You." I grabbed her forearm pulling us around the corner.

"What's Up Kodie?" she laughed nervously looking around not making eye contact.

"Cut the shit. Where's Carter?!" I asked forcefully.

She chuckled nervously again. "Why would I know? She left after we hung out." I cut my eyes at her. Nothing but that or her movements seemed right. Why would Carter not call me?

"Oh fr? What time did she leave? What did y'all talk about?"

"Uh well she uh..." I lifted my eyebrow. Cat got ya tongue? The bell rung, I cursed in my head.

"I got to go, bye Kodie." she ran off. I blew out a huff punching the locker. I slid down the locker running my hands through my hair.

My tears threatened to fall but I couldn't let it happen, I had to be strong for Carter after all I knew for sure she'd be coming back to me today.

Carter

I coughed holding my stomach tightly. I looked around realizing my surroundings, I was at Ace's old house. I sat up rubbing my hands through my hair, I was hungry as shit.

"Fuck!" I weakly got up walking over to the door trying to open it but it was locked from the outside. I went back to the bed to sit down. I heard footsteps and then the door opened, my face turned up in confusion.

"Jasmine? Man the fuck you doing bro?" I was beyond pissed seeing Jasmine standing there. That bitch set me up.

"I'm sorry Carter, I had too."

I cut my eyes at her. "Fuck you mean you had too? Let me the fuck go bitch!"

Her face showed a hurt expression. She shook her head, throwing a McDonald's bad at me.

"I'm a bitch but I snuck you food."

I chuckled. She really thought food would make me jump in her arms happily. If she wanted that she would've brought Kodie to me instead.

Kodie...Damn I miss my baby, I was going crazy without her. Not being able to kiss her, hold her, shit was making me insane.

Jasmine gave me a sympathy look before walking out. I sighed laying back on the dirty bed. I heard 
footsteps and didn't even care to get up.

"Yo you missed me baby?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I smirked. "Kodie?" I laughed out until I felt a short gasp of air leave my body. She had her hands around my neck choking me hard.

"Don't mention that bitch name in my house."she looked at me licking her lips, I scratched at her hands. She let my neck go a bit kissing my neck, I closed my eyes tightly.

"Please stop..." It was times like this I wish I had Kodie to bust in and save me.

Jasmine