"You... love me? Romantically?" 

"Yes, I always have." 

"....You're in for a treat... I always have too." He smiled shyly. 

Um what? 

I coughed. "...Jimin are you joking?" 

"Nope, I just hid it in. You did the same?" He asked. 

"Yes..." 

More silence... Jimin then grabbed my hand and squeezed it, making me blush. 

"Is that why you'll miss me?" 

"Yes, I'm scared of our bonds to slowly wither away... So I thought to myself, fuck it, I'm telling you I'm in love with you.

He laughed, laughing at me. 

"Y/N, I was planning to cry to myself at home after all of this, thinking you'll find someone in America to date. And forget about me." 

"What? Never!" 

"Exactly, same thing with me. Y/N... " 

He looked directly into my eyes

He looked directly into my eyes. "I never thought I would tell you this on the day you're leaving Korea forever-" 

"For a long time Jiminie," I corrected him, feeling the heat on my face. 

"For a long time... but I love you. I always have. No matter what girls I dated, and what boys you dated... I always loved you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone. Because I love you. I love you Y/N." 

He leaned over to me to give me a kiss on the lips. A long, passionate one. I kissed him back, in disbelief and shock over what happened.

Some tears rolled down my eyes again. 

He noticed and wiped them away. 

"Quite emotional today huh?" He laughed. 

"Hey, your eyes have some tears in it too!" I said, pouting. 

He wiped his eyes, glaring. "U-um no they don't!" 

"Hah, Jiminie was crying too!" I smirked, laughing. 

"Oh you... " He mumbled, smiling. 

"Let's get to the airport, you'll end up being late." 

* * *

The airport. Jimin parked his car right in front of the drop off section heading for Los Angeles. This is it. I never felt more nervous. 

Jimin got out of the car to help get my luggage, as I nervously stepped out. 

"So much it happening Jimin. I confessed my love to you and now I'm leaving." 

He chuckled. "Yes I know." 

He moved my suitcase over next to me, where I grabbed the handle of it with one of my hands. I looked up to him, the last time I'll ever look up at him until the next time I visit. A long time later.

"Be safe out there, okay? Make sure to visit. I'll try to visit you maybe too. Call me when you reach there. Don't talk to other boys!" 

I laughed a little bit at his last sentence. 

"Now c'mere." 

He opened his arms wide, wide for me to hug him. I jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. I cried into his arms. 

"You really know how to make a girl cry..." I said, sniffling. 

"Don't cry, you look ugly when you do." 

I flicked his head for saying that. 

"Ow!" 

"Hmph! I love you, you stupid. I love you," I said, crying. I kissed him, we had another long passionate kiss. 

"I love you too angel. C'mon, time to go now. You'll miss your flight because of me." 

"Jimin, it's in thirty minutes." 

"Still." 

I held onto him longer, wanting nothing but just to hold him in my arms forever. 

"We'll spend more time like this soon, okay?" He pulled away and gave me one last kiss. 

"I love you. Remember, don't flirt with any boys in America! Call me when you get there!" 

"I won't! I will call you! I love you Jimin!" 

"I love you too!" 

With that, I walked backwards into the airport, waving at Jimin as I walked in. And soon I was on the plane, an hour later. Leaving Korea. Leaving everyone. Leaving Jimin.

Jimin-ah... I'll see you soon.

END

IDK WHY WRITING THIS MADE ME TEAR UP LIKE A BITCH 😭😭😭 anyhoo, thanks for reading! okay, bye ily all 💓